Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

What is The Exact Procedure to get the UAE Embassy Endorsement on my Certificates in Delhi?
I am seeking employment as a Marine Surveyor in Dubai. I have my Masters CoC from the U.K. and my CBSE XII certificate from India. Now I have been informed by my employers that my certificates have ...

What are the essential documents to take with you at appointment at italy embassy for visit visa???

Family visa application proceedure?
i am working in saudi arabia as draughtsman, but my profession in iqama is AC technitian,is this OK to apply for family visa.?, & please tell me what is the procedure?, ...

DO I NEED A VISA TO VOLUNTEER FOR A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN IN THE USA?
I AM FROM THE UK, WILL BE VOLUNTEERING WITHOUT ANY FINANCIAL REWARD. WILL NOT BE HANDLING MONEY. WILL BE HELPING LOCAL CITIZENS, DOOR TO DOOR CANVASSING ETC......

People to People Student Ambassador?
is their a way to find out who nominated you because i got a letter saying i was nominated for the australia trip in 2009 or does anyone know how ones does get nominated for it so i can guess??

How difficult would be the interview at Germany embassy if you are an Erasmus mundus scholarship holder?
Hello guys,

I would be going for an interview soon at the Germany embassy in Chennai, India. I have 100% genuine documents(degrees etc.) and valid IELTS with 7.5 bands. Moreover I am an E...

What are all the procedures to get a visa to Germany and what are all the types of visa available?
i wanna know what are all procedures to get visa to Germany and what are all the types of visa available? i have finished aircraft maintenance engg. now I'm searching training in all the airways....

Hi there could you tell me if you can track a passport application in the uk, thanx?

Tell me about the procedure to get my educational certificates attested from UAE embassy for job purpose?
I had done my 10th and 12th class from CBSE board, rajasthan and graduation through correspondence that too from rajasthan ...

How can i travel to france with uk student visa?

How can I make my working visa validated by Qatar Embassy in the Philippines?
how can I make my working visa validated by Qatar Embassy in the Philippines?...

Does anyone know a ton about U.S. naturalization and citizenship laws?
Here's the deal: I'm a naturalized citizen of the U.S., born to two American parents who were stationed in Germany during the Cold War. For some reason or another, I was not automatically ...

Does anyone know anybody who is or was a US State Dept. Foreign Service Officer?
I am interested in the Foreign Service and the opportunity and just want to get a sense from anyone about how either you or the person you knew enjoyed it?

I speak another language ...

U.S passport holders?
if you are a U.S passport holder...do you need any visa if you want to go anywhere, any country in the world?
Let's say for a month???

I heard if its a month or less, ...

How to get documents attested at the embassy, when the embassy is not in the country you live? any clue?
I am in working in qatar, As i was born in Qatar I have a birth certificate which need to be attested at Portugal embassy at Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) as there is no portugal embassy in Qatar. How do I ...

Mercantile Marine in Cardiff?
My uncle worked as a seaman in the UK for Cardiff Mercantile Marine in 1955. He also worked at Middleton Tower.
Would that make me eligible for a British passport?
He was my mother's ...

Can I travel to Lithuania with Dutch Residence Permit or Schengen Visa? ?
I want to travel to Lithuania, and I know it's in Schengen Area. But I am not sure if I can travel there with a Dutch Residence Permit or Schengen Visa, considering I am not a EU national....

British counsallate ,bangalore address?
got job offer from GSK, London to verify for visa....

Iam from fiji and i want to join the british armyso how can i get a application form?

Can we use the duplicate educational certificate for UAE works?
Hi friends My Previous employer not ready to give back all of my original certificate,now i am processing for the duplicate certificate,presently i got a one good offer from UAE,If i get the ...

Is old TB a cause for rejection for UAE VISA?
had TB in 1998 which is cured in the same year.since then i have been physically fit.but i still have some minor scars still in lungs which are cured..these scars would remain permenatly.will old TB be a rejection for UAE visa or only active TB be reson for rejection??

Show all answers
Post your answer

Alana C
Rating
I'd be amazed if something that old would stop you getting a visa. Good luck!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy