Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

 What MAJOR nations were not in the U.N. between the first ten years of 1945 through 1955? Help need answer!!!!

 Im goin to india in september im uk citizen do i need a visa? if so where do i get it?

 Can u list as many laws as possible...?
i have a report about laws
could u please list as many as u can think of
dosnet matter wat there aboout

 Will age be a factor in US Visa Renewal?

 How long does it take for the usembassy in manila to invesigate the papers for k1 visa?
im wondering how long does it take the imbestigation of k1 visa after your papers been approeve in state..can anyone know the answer?...

 What is the phone number for the Honduras embassies & consulates if calling from U.S.A.?
Live in United States, but need to contact the embassies for Honduras to get passport....

 My friend needs a sponser to become a us resident what does it mean to bea sponser?

 How can i change my passport if i got married to other country...?
Im a filipina, got married here in Singapore with US Citizen guy. Is our marriage is legal, how can i change my passport, is my husband can bring me to US with him, how long??? Pls help me what to do....

 Do you know the address of Portugal Embassy in phillipines?

 Applying for a K-1 visa from a country other than your home country?
My fiance would like to apply to the K-1 visa from Jordan (he is Palestinian and he studies in Jordan). I know that it is suggested to apply for visas from your home country but it is almost ...

 I wanted to know if there is a lottery ecowas in Abuja,Nigeria?
I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL SAYING I WON A LOTTERY FROM ECOWAS COUNSELLOR IN ABUJA,NIGERIA EMAIL jude_ecounselloroffice@yahoo.com and I wanted to know if it was real?...

 What is the addrees of embassy manla?
what is the address of manila embassy?...

 What documents need a permanent resident of the USA to travel as a tourist to Mexico by air for a week?
I have a doubt if he has to apply for a Visa or so, or if only Passport and valid Green Card is enough?...

 Who is the ambassador of United Arab Emirates in India?

 Tanzanian consulate or embassy in Turkey?
Is there one? If so can you give me the contact info?

 What are the questions that may be asked for an L1 visa? Is proof of specialized knowledge worker solicited?
When applying for an L1 visa is proof of being a specialized knowledge worker solicited? How does one go about proving that one is a specialized knowledge worker?...

 Are the citizens in the way at the wrong place and wrong time?
As this war rages on it is looking more and more like the citizens are in the wrong place and at the wrong time - like the WTC on 9/11 - Are the terrorists after those that work for the goverment or ...

 Visa/matercard sign?

 Can you travel from germany to other European countries wih a US Refugee travel document?
I am planning a Eurotrip this xmas and wondering if I can use my Refugee Travel Document to travel from one European country to another. Thanks!...

 Can a convicted felon get a passport and then travel to france or israel?

I’m a USA citizen; can I also become a Spanish citizen? Any penalties from the USA?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Yes you can as long as there is an agreement between the 2 nations.
I too am a duel citizen.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Yes you can . it is not a problem

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Maybe - it's tricky. The Supreme Court has mostly struck down many laws forbidding loss of United States citizenship, but the Department of State still strongly discourages voluntary dual citizenship.

Generally, it's ill-advised, unless you have someone in this area who can help you very specifically to avoid the loss of citizenship. The State Department notes, "A person who acquires a foreign citizenship by applying for it may lose U.S. citizenship. In order to lose U.S. citizenship, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign citizenship voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. citizenship. Intent can be shown by the person's statements or conduct.The U.S. Government recognizes that dual nationality exists but does not encourage it as a matter of policy because of the problems it may cause. Claims of other countries on dual national U.S. citizens may conflict with U.S. law, and dual nationality may limit U.S. Government efforts to assist citizens abroad."

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, August 4, 2015 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy