Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

What is President Jimmy Carters email address?

Should the UN building in New York be converted to Condos?

If you were the Danish diplomat who had to answer for the Muhammad cartoon, what would you say?
I read where protesters wanted him to renounce the newspaper in Denmark for publishing the cartoons, but his response was that it is all a part of having freedom of the press. Do you agree? Would ...

How would you describe the tactic employed by the Americans in acquiring the Philippines as their colony?
.......I wanna know it badly! Please care!...

Do the United States recognize Taiwan as a seperate country from China?

Does Chavez of Venezuela own Citco? Does Citco own Valero?
An e-mail circulating says Chavez owns Citco, is this true....

Have you heard rumors of Manhattan being attack on 1/7/09?
I hear lots of people nowadays talking about it at work....

Foreign minister of india?

I have dual citizenships, should i choose one or not?
i have the american and phillipines citizenship, (born in the US), but i dont know if i should choose one or just keep them both, if so, where do i give up my phillipies one and just keep my american ...

If a chield born in air(in flight) then the child will be Citizen of??

Why is India getting bombed? What do they have to do with anything?
i am so confused.
Additional Details
hahaha I know they are part of the world, but who are they having wars with?? They just seemed so peaceful....

Has Condoleezza Rice has any success as a diplomat?
With the world falling apart, in Israel, Syria, Iran, Iraq, India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. Everyone sounded so relived when after only 13 days Condoleezza Rice was sent to Israel to broker peace. ...

How does the united nations work to resolve international conflict?

Blood Americans seen this ?
Note from A Study Of Our Decline by Philip Atkinson
Is it Assimilation or Invasion?
by: Phyllis Schlafly
November 28, 2001
Since ...

HOW CAN I GET AN AMERICAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM ABROAD ?
Hello, my name is Marcus A. Farina. I was born in the USA but when I was very young my father took me with him to live in Brazil. I don't have any sort of identification that proves my american ...

What is the country's that British citizen do not require a visa to visit?

Can a non eu citizen apply for a eu passport?
south-african married to Italain citizen, and I want to work for Ryan Air/Qatar airways.
I need a eu passport to qualify... is that possible for me to apply......

What kind of things can they really accomplish at the g20 meeting?
I really can't see the point. It's obvious they believe Obama spends too much money....

Does customs allow perfume to be mailed to Australia (as gift)?

Additional Details
Thanks for all that Embassy/Consulate info Oddball. You're right, I best contact them to find out.
Again, I thank you!...

Can i enter the U.S without my German Passport if i have a Greencard?
I have a greencard but my passport is still on my maiden name can i still leave the US and come back wihtout problems?...

das
How do i invite someone who lives in africa, to the usa?
i want to invite a family of friends from nigeria to the usa, how do i do this, what paperwork would i need to get,

Show all answers
Post your answer

Sean P
If the length of stay is under 90 days a passport should suffice. If for longer I would suggest contacting either the State Department or a Nigerian Embassy.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

?
Rating
If they are students, no problem!! Write to the American embassy, with all they're information.

mcbrian2000
please go to uscis.com for all your visa questions. its a good site.

good luck:)

fly4130_2000
You can start with this website http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/ A letter of invitation is usually advised. They may also need to show strong ties to their country, such as family, a job, home, a bank account. If they are professionals, they may want bring a certified copy of their degree and credentials, translated in English with them to their interview. They may also want to know your current income, proof of relationship , how long you have known them. You may be able to email the consulate for updated information.Consulates are usually very helpful when requesting information for visa requirements and eligibility.

shortygoldstein
maybe a visa?

Vicky V
write them a letter. make them fill up the necessary paper and ask them to bring you're letter of invitation with them.

Ivan
Rating
A passport is NOT enough when you are from Nigeria, the visa waiver program only applies to 27 countries, which excludes all African countries.

Send them a letter of invitation to facilitate the paper process. Your friends need to contact the diplomatic mission of Abuja.

FRAGINAL-NOYPI
Rating
Prepare an invitation letter in their behalf and help them complete their documents for submission of the application for US visas to the embassy in Nigeria.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, April 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy