Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

Location for and price of passport?

Has britan ever formaly apologised to Kenya about mau mau atrocities?

How long does it take to get a Belgian passport in Russia?
A Belgian friend of mine managed to get her passport more than a bit wet and now has to get a new one. She's living in Moscow - how long would it take to get a new one from there?...

Need to find sister urgently in Canada.?
It has been 8 years since i have last heard or seen my little sister,Elsie Edwards-Gagne.
Our last known address for her is 31 Bramwell Avenue,Winnipeg,Manitoba.
She is Married and has a ...

What passport to use to enter US?
Sam has dual citizenship. He is Chinese-Canadian. He has a Canadian passport (visa waiver program)which will allow him to enter the US and stay for up to 90 days. His chinese passport has a B2 visa ...

Anybody please tell me about LTTE in Srilanka?
What is LTTE exactly, who is Prabhakaran, is he good or bad, what is the cause behind this group, are the Tamilians being treated badly in Sri Lanka. anybody, please tell me the whole issue, I do not ...

Do both the ears have to be exposed in the photo needed for renewing a USA passport?
I'm 18 and it's my first time renewing my passport without my parents. I took a picture yesterday, and only my left ear is exposed. Does the other ear have to be showing, too? Lol, I know ...

How can a non U S citizen join the U S Army?
like i am ghanaian and i wanna join the U S A...

Do u believe we need an international dialoge?

How does someone Denounce their US citizenship (I have no desire to do it, I'm just curious)?
I am just curious and have no desire to do it, but what is the procedure that someone would go through if they wanted to denounce their citizenship?...

Need help in knowing which EU country gives citizenship automatically by giving birth.?
In which EU country should I deliver my baby so that this baby will have an EU citizenship?...

I am a us citizen going to marry a non us citizen(Guatemalan)...do we HAVE to get married in Us territory?
well i am Us Citizen male and i am about to marry a beautiful guatemalan girl that have been with me 2 years, and we decide to be together but i live in the US, and i want to bring her with me so i ...

Is it possible with UK visa go to spine?

I was born in Naples Italy and live in the U.S. can i collect any type of benefits?

How are ambassadors chosen?
does an ambassador need to be in politics? I am a British citizen so I am wondering how an ambassador is chosen is he chosen by the Prime Minister or the Queen.
I think in the USA an Ambassador ...

Why is it that embassy are located outside it's particular country>?

Why does not india improve as fast as, china or japan?

I recently converted from Hindu to Christean. Wht I have to do officially?
I don't want to change my name. I want to change only my religion. What I have to do officially to the indian government. If I want announce I am a convert from hindu to christian without ...

Would Your Embassy pay for your ticket back home if you were mugged & lost everything?had no one to help you?
Lets say you were on Holiday in Brazil and got mugged..losing everything like your passport,plane ticket,credit/Bank cards
and Your family doesn't talk to you anymore?so basically you are ...

How long doe sit take for some one to get a green card, when married to a citizen ?

Yojimbo28
Does the U.S. have an ambassador to every country in the world?
And does every other country have an ambassador here in the U.S.?

Show all answers
Post your answer

slew
No. We're not in friendly terms with all the countries in the world.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Kolobok17
yes

?
Rating
No, not even close.

Tank
naw florida has yet to name an ambassador

Richard F
Rating
No, only the ones we recognize. We recognize most countries. The importance of this is that when we do not have an ambassador negotiations with that country take a different approach.
Recognition is usually mutual and they send ambassadors here.

Seinen Wakichou
No. The U.S. will only have ambassadors to countries with which it has formal relations. There is no ambassador to Cuba, Iran or North Korea. There is also no ambassodor to Taiwan. There are no ambassadors from those countries as well that are recognized as such by the U.S. Relations with Cuba are conducted indirectly through the Cuban Interests section of the Swiss embassy. Iran is handled by Pakistan.

Also, several countries will be deemed too small to warrant a full embassy with an ambassador. Those coutries may have counsulates, missions or no represenatives at all. For instance, there is no ambassador to Andorra or San Marino and no embassies in those countries.

The U.S. State Department provides a list of the countries with recognized embassies in the U.S.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, December 18, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy