Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

Where i can find the name of staff and officers in Dept. of Foreign Affairs in the Phil.?

How can I become an Embassador?
I want to be a U.S. ambassador, but what do I need to accomplish before becoming one?...

What is an embassy?
is it like a building, or a town or what?...

What is the current address of Thailand Embassy in Nigeria?

Help with getting gb passport i have to prove i was born here to be able to live in my country?

I need hotel or pension house near US embassy?

How long will regular us postage take to get from US to Indonesia?

Identifying number in Malaysian passport?

Are my grades in college a major factor in applying for F1 visa?
i have my I-20 and everything .. financiall gruantee.etc.. but are grades important ?have some people been rejected based on them ?...

Telephone+number of the local civil registrar,alimodian iloilo?

US work permit visa for my husband?
Hi,
I have a H1-B visa and I am working in Us now. But mu husband is in India and I am really confused about how to bring him here along with me. I don want him to come on H-4 as dependants will ...

Why is the Italian Consulates in Aberdeen always closed?
I need to renew my passport o I can't leave the country....

How do i get an US visa?
when i was a minor my family and i was able to get a visa and travel to the states its been 13yrs or so since my last trip to the states but i have been renewing my passport since is it still ...

My husband is an american citizen, he filed already i-130. How long does it take?
he just filed last week? how long does USCIS will send any notifications? how long doe it take the entire process?...

I have contacted the swedish embassy in thailand where she would have obtaind her visa no responce?

Additional Details
my wife missing in ...

Can i work for uno from india?
united nations ...

Is there any portuguese consulate in united arab Emirates to get my marriage certificate attest.?
Which Consulate looks after for portuguese attestation papers in United Arab Emirates....

BRITISH GAS telephone interview questions?
if anyone has had a telephone interview, please can you tell me the questions they asked. ...

What is my requirement to get visa in Thailand and passport? To visit there w/ my husband?
but my husband had already visa there in Thailand when he was visit last 2006. Hes there before but me this is my first time,,that why i wanted to know what is my requirements and passport to go ...

Does anybody know if you can take the philippine boards after doing residency in the states?
i finished med school in the philippines and i'm an american citizen.i'm now in the process of finishing up my USMLEs and plan to do residency in the states. But i'm still thinking of ...

jdr
Can i renew my indian passport in madrid spain if i am there on work visa?

Show all answers
Post your answer

www mittalji.com
No. It is case of re-issue. Re-issue from anywhere.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

mamour
Rating
yes you may, go on the site of the embassy of India and check for passport renewal :
Indian Embassy in Madrid, Spain

Embassy of India in Madrid, Spain
Av. Pio XII, 30-32
28016 Madrid
Spain
City: Madrid
Phone: 911315120 or 911315121
Fax: 34 91 345 1112
Web Site: http://www.embajadaindia.com/
Email: amb.madrid@mad.servicom.es
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30-13:30 / 14:00-17:00

penchie
yes.go to your embassy,with the pictures and the old passport and money for the new one.

tarundua81
Yes. You should be able to renew your passport from the Indian embassy in Spain.

Sanjeev
Rating
Yes, visit your near by indian consutate/embassy for more detail

philosopher
Go to the nearby Indian consulate.

If you have valid (legal) Spanish visa u can renew your passport before 6 months of expiry.

Submit and collect in a months time. They will not cancel ur passport & visa

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, November 28, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy