Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

Will my pay of 13.33 for 2 weeks qualify for filing an affidavit of support to petition my brother?
pls. help i'd like to petition my older brother from the philippines but i don't know if my income is enough to qualify for me to be the one to support my brother.my biweekly wage is 13.33 ...

Do you have any contacts in NSO MANILA?
Hi everyone!!! does anybody here has an email add or phone number and cellphone number of NSO MANILA, so that i can contact easily,please I need it badly!!!! thanks in advance everyone!!!!! have a ...

Why is the Philippines not included in the native country?can the native in Philippines avail green card?

Visitors visa?
I want my mother in law to come for a visit she is from honduras. what do i need to do? she has told me i need to send her something... a request of some sort saying i want her to come... where do i ...

Getting a job?
does anybody know anything about becoming a cleared american guard for u.s. embassies and consulates? im currently going through marine security guard training and i would love to do that after my 3 ...

Job Requirements?
Does anyone know where i can find the requirements for becoming the ambassador in the United Nations?...

How much does legislation of documents cost at embassy of netherlands?

What parts of Arabia(in secret) is in "good terms" with Scotland, England, and Ireland?
from past marriages, ... erm. from medieval years to even back in B.C....

Army.interpeter-09l.com?

Can i join my diplomatic family in the uk even though I am 20 years old?

Where i can apply as embalmer in canada or singapore through internet if im living in philippines?

URGENT: How do I arrange Seminars or meetings in USA if I am an Indian living in India?
I am Indian Entrepreneur and I hold coaching sessions online for Marketing and Product Optimization.

My seminars have always been held online till date. But now my clients, mostly U.S. ...

Do I need a visa to go to UK or Canada if I hold Chinese passport with Australian PR ?

E-mail address of Secretary General of UNO?
I need to write to Secretary General of UNO but could not find his E-mail address on the home page will appreciate if one of you can provide me the required address.
T...

How to buy imported car from consulate (in India)?
a foreign consulate wants to sell car n i wanna buy. what is the procedure. They say there is duty thatneeds to be paid. where? which form?
Additional Details
why am i getting all ...

Is my husband entitled to an Italian passport as i have one?

What is the procedure for getting UAE embassy attestation on Degree certificate issued from karnataka?

How do i write a formal letter to an embassy on statistical information?

A serious question about immigrant visa interview next week!?
I have some concerns about the interview:
1- Our marriage certificate. According to US laws, you have to be present at the time of marriage. but our marriage was in the absence of my husband, ...

Which Documents are needed in endorsement of spouse's name in indian passport?
Dear all,

I want to get my name endorsed on my wife's (indian) passport.

She is in india currently and i am in US. We had our marriage n Arya Samaj temple.We also got it ...

Can I use the Certificate of naturalization for an I-9?
Which category does it satisfy?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Docar
Five documents have been removed from List A of the List of Acceptable Documents:
Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561)
Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570)
Alien Registration Receipt Card (I-151)
Unexpired Reentry Permit (Form I-327)
Unexpired Refugee Travel Document (Form I-571)

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy