Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

What certificates need to be attested for UAE Embassy, only higher degree or all certificates?
I have MCA Degree....

How to get F1 Visa if I my B1 visa is expired but I have a valid I-20 AB form?
I came to the US with my B1 visa in summer and I got into high school im Michigan (not far from Detroit). It's a private catholic high school, and I am a very good student here (my GPA for the ...

Question With Sierra Leone !?
What caused major economic problems with Sierra Leone, and what will be needed to ensure the country has success in the future?...

Dealing With Economy ( Congo )?
What major event has hurt Congo's Economy? Why did this problem start? What caused this to happen?...

Hello my question is when answer usa lottery for green card a lot of thanks?

Airport transit visa for caracas?
am an indian with indian passport ,am travelling to india from netherland antilles via caracas in venezeula i got 3 hour stay in caracas for connecting flight to india do i need a airport transit ...

A Consular Report of Birth from country other than the country of birth?
I'm an American citizen living in Yemen. My daughter was born here but I will travel to Egypt for 10 or more months. Can I get a Consular's Report of Birth Abroad from the US Embassy in C...

I am a Filipina and married to a British Citizen do I need a visa to enter Spain, Portugal or Italy?
Hi guys, were thinking about taking a holiday in the above countries.

As I have mentioned I am a Filipina with an indefinite leave to remain in the UK and also married to an EU Citizen, do ...

Anyone had to renew their British passport from the US through the British embassy & knows how long it takes?

Hello...my friend from Algeria & he has indefinite residency,which visa form he needs to apply for his wife?
he will get married in Algeria next month and he want to get his wife to live in UK with him, he got confused which application form he needs to download to apply in the British Consulate in Algeria ...

British Embassy in London?
Please can any one give me the postal address of the UK Embassy in London?
Additional Details
Maybe I should have explained more!!! SORRY!!!! Ok I have just returned from a job in Saudi ...

Is there any restriction for Europe community or U.S entrance visa for Iranian who travel to Lebanon?

For applying a husband visa is it necessary to have husbnads name on wifes passport please reply?

What is the LMO for canadian consulate ?
I want to getting CANADA visa and want to know abt LMO...

Can somebody just hold and keep my Canadian passport?
I was travelling in Europe and went to restaurant, but after eating, I realized that my bank card didn't work, so I asked the restaurant manager if I could pay some other time, I even was ...

Which countries provide foreigners with long-time visa?
I intend to make a long trip through one country, it can be over 1 year long so I need a long-time visa for me to have the right to stay in a foreign country for long time. However, I do not know ...

MAIN QUESTION IS WILL I BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PHILLIPINE WHILE ON MISTERMINOR PROBATION?
MY MAIN QUESTION IS WILL I BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PHILLIPINE WHILE ON MISTERMINOR PROBATION I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT GOING TO JAIL WHEN I RETURN I JUST DONT WANT TO BE DENIED BY US CUSTOMS OR PHILLIPIN...

I am british passport holder overseas living in dubai uae do i need visa to usa?

What documents are required in order to apply for a tourist visa to australia?
I would like to apply for a 6 months tourist visa to australia so I would like to know that how much funds should there in my account and one more thing regarding my funds that should it be a current ...

What is visa 'show money'?
I want a friend to visit US, but she tells me there's a requirement for 'show money'. What is it and what are the procedures for passport and tourist visa?...

Daniel H
Can I travel to the dominican republic with a criminal record.?
Want to be part of a missions trip in summer 2010 with our youth group and want to know what it would take to make that happen... Thankyou

Show all answers
Post your answer

SA Writer
Rating
You can't use a criminal record for travel. You will have to get a passport for foreign travel.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Jimmy
Rating
You are probably alright. I doubt a youth group will encounter any serious questioning. Good luck and bon voyage.

Phil
I suspect you will have no problems; I am assuming this not for murder or something really serious. You don't seem to need a visa anyway:

"Visas: Visitors who do not obtain a Dominican visa prior to entry must purchase a tourist card upon arrival to enter the country. Tourist cards cost ten U.S. dollars, which must be paid in U.S. currency. Tourist cards may be purchased at the Dominican Embassy in Washington or Dominican Consulates prior to arrival, as well as at Dominican airports at the time of entry.

Tourist cards normally permit a legal stay of up to 60 days. Visitors who would like to extend their time in the Dominican Republic should visit the Migration Department in Santo Domingo and request an extension. Failure to request an extension will subject the visitor to a surcharge at the airport upon departure."

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, July 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy