Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

Is there a petition regarding passports without our Queen on the relevant page?

Why Don't We Just Be Reasonable, And Move The UN To The Vatican?

Can a US Citizen be prohibited from returning back to the US? What are the reasons?.?
Been in South America for 11 years. Owes back child support but was told if he returns to US he will be Jailed. How can he pay what he owes if he is in jail?
Additional Details
Do not ...

Mother is US citizen, father is an alien, have father´s last name, can I still receive US citizenship?
Parents aren´t legally married, mother is US citizen, father is an alien. Can I still get US citizenship even with my father´s last name or is it better to have only my mother´s last name? I was ...

What do you need when going to a foreign country?

Can a convited felon get a passport?
my fiance is a convicted felon and he and i want to do alot of traveling so i was wondering if it is possible for him to get a passport.
Additional Details
thanks for ur concern sir alex ...

Are There going to be Americanos?
Is America going to make americanos, euros except for america? I keep hearing it....

If I walked into a foreign Embassy, say in N.Y. or L.A. and said I give up my U.S. citizenship...?
... would they give me asylum and let me come to live in their country? I want to leave the U.S. and live someplace else. If I stated my allegiance to a different country, would they take me? (S...

Does the us recognize foreign marriages?
If I was to marry my foreign g/f in her country, would the us recognize it?...

I want to marry my turkish boyfriend what documents do we need?

Are triple citizenships allowed in the US?

Any one else sick of "Nigerian" Email & other similar scams?
Does any one know if there is any way to report emails so they are traced & people are prosecuted, possibly hung, drawn & quarted, Tarred & feathered, and shipped to the corners of Nigera ...

How can i leave my country and go to usa? while i couldnt have visa bcz of our unfair government.plz help??
how can i leave my country and go to usa? while i couldnt have visa bcz of our unfair government.plz help?? im agradute of institute. im 27 years old, im single yet.. most pple here leave country ...

I have a foreign friend that has no place to live, with a visa that will last till June next year?
where could he go?
Additional Details
THIS person insist in stay at home, i can't take it no more, please help me, without has to call the police....

What low down rotten manure of a person would kill someones family memebers?
and do this unto them not to mention destroy their entire live?...

Does anyone know how much benefit an asylum seeker in the UK actually gets?

Can a british citizen travel to Egypt for a week holiday without a visa?

Need to prove I have a clean police record?
British nationality, living in France. I'm signing up to become a teacher in the French national education system, and I need to give them a copy of my police record to prove I've never ...

How do i get a passport?
US CITIZEN LIVING IN NY...

Should Israel meet with the Hezbollah for talks?
I understand that the hesbollah wants to meet with Israel with a 3rd party to help ...

smcgomery
Bringing a woman from the philippines to the usa.?
how hard is it to prove financial hardship if i want to bring a woman from the philippines to the usa to marry without us ever meeting in person in the last two years?

Show all answers
Post your answer

ebk1974
Rating
I brought my wife (then my fiance) from the Philippines here and from what I remember, there were instructions on how to show financial hardship that prohibits you from travelling there to meet in person. It might require more proof of the relationship, though. Just read through the papers to see what you need to do.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Koko Butta
Rating
Why don't you get a filipino from here then.

Texas Cowboy
I can't answer but am interested in bringing someone over from China for work. I will let you know if I find out anything.

WTF? !!!!
Rating
great more illegals, just what we need......................

barry_myster
Rating
Have you met her at all?.

If you never met her....don't do anything.You should go to the Philippines and meet her first,and if it's been 2 yrs since last met her go back and see her again.
to be sure this is the woman you want to marry.

helo pilot cfi
wrong marrying foreigner doe's not allow immediate visa to enter our beloved USA >after marriage you will have to file form 130 (DHS) immediate relative visa then wait about one year

Joy RP
Rating
I think you should not marry at all; how can you support your wife if you have financial hardships there in the US? it will be a lot more problems for you; both now and later on

?
don't do it, don't we have enough problems with immigration as it is?

kris
well even if u apply for a fiancee visa for your lady in the Philippines i doubt it also if the visa center will approve your petition because you should be financially stable to be able to bring someone in the States. but its still worth a try... file for a fiancee petition and prove your relationship with the filipina through letters and other pieces of evidence.

LARRY M
If I'm understanding your question correctly, you want to bring a woman from the Philppians and get married. First of all, if you marry her while in the Philippians and she becomes your wife, she can come back to the Stated with you on a visa. She has to live in the United States for a minimum of 6 months before she can apply for citisenship if you are married. If you bring her to the United States without being yet married, she has to live in the United States on her visa for 6 months before you can obtain a marriage licsense.

billyandgaby
Get pictures of her in the slum.

Should do the trick

Curious1usa
Rating
You will have a difficult time with your case. For example, how can you afford to support a wife if you cannot even afford to buy a plane ticket to meet her? How valid could your relationship possibly be if it has only been a long distance relationship for the past two years - what is the viable basis?

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, November 27, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy