Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Child Adoption
Legal Discussion Forum

What happens when a young girl gets pregnant while in foster care?
As she is considered a ward, does that mean her baby is too? Can CPS take the baby regardless of whether or not she wishes to relinquish? Or would she be given the same options as any other young ...

A secret family member – how would you feel?
I’m curious how people would feel if they were contacted by someone claiming to be a relative who was surrendered for adoption?

How would you feel to find out about an older sibling ...

Is big foot looking for his birthmother?
two dudes say they found him and he was crying....

How do you find out if a child you gave away yrs ago is adopted or still in fostercare?
I would like to try to get my 2 step children back.
Additional Details
It never gave them away they are my husbands children from his prioir marriage I was not around they were taken ...

Can i still get a foster care check if i adopt the child?

Is it possible to become a permanent guardian to an unrelated child from foster care rather than adopt?
I have only been aware of this happening in kinship situations in my personal experience. I can not find anything about it on the internet.

Why isn't this a more promoted option for ...

Why are there not more Lula Mae Walkers the world?
this woman has adopted 10 children, and fostered countless others?

Why is adoption not more popular amongst women today?
Additional Details
i just dont understand why families ...

Adoptees do you find ways to honor your adoptive parents?
Little niceties to say thank you, I love you , I am blessed. I do....

What do you think about those who compare the process of adopting...?
to pregnancy?...

Adopton..how to tell the kids?
I have adopted 4 children and they are all under the age of 4 when would i tell them that they have been adopted, and how should i tell them ..anyone with info please answer or if there are websites ...

If CPS does not steal children for adoption then how come...?
RCMP Investigates CAS
July 3, 2008

Here is the whole report by Canada Court Watch of an investigation into Ontario children's aid by the RCMP.

RCMP National I...

What's a thoughtful gift to give a couple who just found out they are adopting?
adopting from ethiopia; not sure if boy or girl yet; process takes about a year; baby will be about 5 months old when ...

Can somebody plz take them away from her?
There is this lady on here claiming that she doesn't want her kids. She's a poor excuse for a mother. I don't know where she lives but her name is insomniac. You can find her on my ...

How did you get past your loss?
After realizing that you may never have your own children, how did you get past your loss and move on to adoption?...

I want to Adopt a child?
Help me hout with this one right now please people. I would make a good parent to them.
Additional Details
They are so cutie taking care of. Its fun watching movies and T.V. with them. F...

How would I do this? (17 year old adopting)?
My 17 year old friend may be pregnant and doesn't want the baby. She said she was going to get an abortion, but I told her I would take the baby if she carried it. She agreed. Now, I am looking ...

If someone wanted to give you money to adopt a child...?
And help pay for the first year of the child's life with you... would you accept it and adopt?
Additional Details
This loosely ties into the assistance and tax credits offered from ...

How do adopt my niece that's been in foster care for 2 yrs?
i'm a stay at home mother of 5 boys married to a very busy firefighter in california. I recently found out i had a brother that i never knew about. He told me he ahd 4 children in foster care. ...

Anyone ever gone through the adoption process..?
I am about 20 weeks preg. and really considering adoption i would just like to knw, or hear some stories from people who have giving their babies up for adoption..i just want whats best for my baby.....

What is a good project to create for First mom?
I have eight weeks off for parental leave and have loads of time and want to do a project for my children's First mom. (for those who don't know I adopted 10 months ago)

She is ...

Latest posts Results: 4651-4680 of 5430
Page 156 / 181 First  <  152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161  >  Last

BlameUrself
So, I just watched Juno- what is all the controversy over it?

Additional Details
Besides a sonogram technician and an untruthful p-adoptive father, I didn't see anything coersive or bad with it. In fact, I'm happy that the baby ended up ... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Heather B
Why Can't People be More Supportive?
of Equal Rights for Adoptees?
Additional Details
If you were to substitute the word 'Adoptee' for something like:

'African Americans are not allowed access to th... Read More

Anwers
(22)

Serenity71
Adoptive parents-If your child asked you to attend...?
A protest asking for reforms in adoption that may not work out in the favour of adoptive parents would you go with them?

Things like extended periods before placement of children and a ban ... Read More

Anwers
(20)

sarahhhhhhh
Why are people classing AP as strangers?
I dont like the way people are classing AP as "strangers" or "infertiles" does anyone agree with these names for AP?

In principle, the adoptive parents are strangers to ... Read More

Anwers
(20)

cruzgirlz3
What is the biggest mistake your adoptive parents made in raising you?
I'm talking about mistakes more specific to adoption. What could they have done better? Even those with awesome parents, were there areas they were lacking?... Read More

Anwers
(20)

AdoreHim
Wouldn't you love to hear positive stories from adopted children and biological moms here?
I am not saying that all the answers are negative about adoption, but I challenge you today to write one thing positively that has happened if you are adopted or have placed for adoption.

I... Read More

Anwers
(20)

ღDr. Love Muffin's Pirate Ta
What advice would you give to a married couple looking to adopt ....?
My Husband thinks we should adopt a "Baby BOY". I have two girls already and I cannot have any more Children due to a surgery I had last summer.We have a large house and the means to easily ... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Looney Tunes
Happy 2009! - Do you think the US will fix the foster care system this year?
Or make any positive changes!... Read More

Anwers
(19)

i do what i want
Why are there so many papers for adoption as opposed to...?
adopting a dog or cat?backround checks, legal matters, tests, papers,history checks, its insane how much more ppl think humans are more important than animals!they are both equaly important.they are b... Read More

Anwers
(20)

R
When if ever is the terms birth mom, bio mom applicable and or appropriate?
... Read More

Anwers
(20)

pookie
If I found someone and they don't know it yet, what should I do?
There is a couple where I worked before all this happened, and I was told that they want to adopt. They are great people and I know they will be great parents. They don't know about my situation ... Read More

Anwers
(20)

examplepretty222
Interracial adoption??
can a Black couple/ Hispanic couple adopt a white baby?... Read More

Anwers
(20)

sunny
Higher adoptee expectations?
With adoption* costing so much today ($10-35K), are there more expectations (e.g. loyalty, achievement) for adoptees becuase their adoptive parents often went to great financial lengths to 'buil... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Free to Be
Difficult and provoking question?
Let's say that a very financially successful, married couple found out they are pregnant. This couple did not ever want children though (simply not kid-people). Instead of abortion, they decide t... Read More

Anwers
(20)

MCater
Im pregnant, and im thinking of adoption. Does anyone have any suggestions/comments?
Also does anyone know of any adoption agencies that are good or that that know anything about?... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Brezy
18 year old adopt 13 year old?
Can a 18/19 year old adopt a 13 year old? Or at least have custody without parents permission? My friend was telling me that she was planning to have one of her older friends that is in college adopt ... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Camira B
Do you think religious PAPs/APs are more likely to fight a first parent for custody?
This isn't a jab at religious folks so please don't think that. I'm just wondering because a lot of religious PAPs/APs that I've spoken to have said they knew that the child they a... Read More

Anwers
(20)

surfnerd
If an adoptee marries a adoptee?
do they give birth to an adoptee?... Read More

Anwers
(20)

mommy12406
School Project for my daughter?
As some of you may know (from other questions and my profile) I am adopting my cousin. Last week, she was givin a project in school to do a family tree, complete with a picture and a descriptive senta... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Baking fanatic!
Has your adopted child/children ever had mental/emotional issues after getting adopted?
i have a 15 year old son that i adopted from south korea about 2 years ago. he is extremely quiet, antisocial, and even cold with both me and my husband. its not even like he gives us attitude.. he ju... Read More

Anwers
(20)

BPD Wife
Adoptive Moms - do you ever feel guilty?
Do you ever feel guilty when your child gets seriously ill or hurt? Like maybe the bio family will blame you for something?

We just learned that our son may have a major health issue and... Read More

Anwers
(20)

cowboy_fan
Sometimes I get tired of being judged. What can I do?
When I decided to adopt, I thought I was doing a good thing. I didn't realize there were so many judgemental people (I'm not talking about people on this site. I talking about people I encou... Read More

Anwers
(20)

melmendoza1226
Adopting Grandaugher and Now daughter wants her back?
My daughter is now 20 and is stationed in Hawaii with her husband in the Army who will be deployed in June for at least one year. They lived with us when the baby was born neither having jobs. Daug... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Nosy Posey
If an adoptive child's biological parent surfaces up after 12 years, can they legally take the child back?
I am guessing they can't since they have relinquished their rights as a parent. However, I wanted to be sure.... Read More

Anwers
(20)

faith
Who has the most say in where my baby goes?
I am quite young and looking to adopt out my baby. I dont talk to the birthfather anymore, and i went to the adoption agency to pick up some couples profiles. I have found the perfect family, but i am... Read More

Anwers
(20)

sarahhhhhhh
Are birth parents selfish with adoption?
I herd some self centerd person (who is adopted), talking about topics on adoption and this is what i herd. "Adoptees dont have to thank anyone for being adopted, but adoptive parents should be g... Read More

Anwers
(20)

sizesmith
What 1 suggestion (not many) would be your priority to change to help the Foster Care System in the USA?
Please, just 1 answer each person. I'd like to know what different #1 answers are to fix the foster care system. I'm hoping that by reading some of these, it might help me be a better pare... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Answers Asker
What r your thoughts on what happened to Steven Curtis-Chapman's daughter?
Steven Curtis-Chapman, who is a huge supporter and advocate of adoption of children from China, lost his daughter yesterday as the result of his teenage son backing a car into her and running her over... Read More

Anwers
(20)

>>Jamie<<
Outraged by responses to woman who wants to give back her adopted kids!!?
How dare all of you judge her that way?Have you guys personally adopted or even dealt with a kid from the system? Yes there are some that just wanna be loved but most are just home wreckers no matter ... Read More

Anwers
(20)

Rae
If you were to choose from adopting a homeless child or a homeless dog which one would you choose?
In my opinion it is best to adopt a homeless child rather adopting a dog becasuse even if what the child turns out to be in the future as long as you treat him or her with love and care they will alwa... Read More

Anwers
(20)
Page 156 / 181 First  <  152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161  >  Last

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.344
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy