Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Child Adoption
Legal Discussion Forum

Why are so many people on this site SO anti-adoption?
I understand with every situation there are bad and good stories, but it seems like anytime someone shares a good adoption story they get 10 thumbs down.

This question forum won't ...

Are adoptees the only 'people-gifts'?
Or are there others I am not thinking of? Should we expand the practice of people-gifts and if so how? Slaves might have been people-gifts between good friends, but that is illegal now, so that ...

Please help if you can?
im currently pregnant and due to bad sistuation im thinking about putting my baby up for adoption does anyone know where in ny there is a private agency??? i live on long island ...thank ...

Does anyone else find Amended Birth Certificates embarrassing?
My amended birth certificate basically says that a woman who has never in her life been pregnant gave birth to me.
Never. Ever. Pregnant. Not once.
Now I have had a copy of my original ...

Do you think an infertile couple should have to?
exhaust all infertility treatment options (if treatment is appropriate) before adopting? If so, when is it enough? Do you think it should apply to only newborn adoption and IA? What about foster ...

Why do people keep saying that adoptees lose something? Why are you all bashing adoption?
Let me start by saying that I was adopted. I don't feel that I've lost anything. I've got wonderful parents who love me and would do anything for me. I was a desperately wanted ...

What are your issues with gays adopting?
What are your issues with gays adopting?
im writing a paper on gay adoption, in argument for it. i would like any comments on the topic pro or con. thanks!...

Why don't adoptees blame their adoptive parents for?
For their original birth certificate information not being available to them? In our state, most foster care adopted children have the information available to the adoptive parents. In private ...

What do you think of this philosophy for adoptees?
We were at Thanksgiving dinner, my father's side of the family. My great aunt whom I only see a few times a year comes to me and asks me what I'm doing with my life. I respond, then she ...

I have decided that adoption is the best option for my unborn child, so what next?
I have chosen a close acquaintance to adopt my baby. I know she will be able to provide the kind of life for this child that I know I cannot at this time.

I am the mother of a two year old ...

Im 13, i live in louisana, and im pregnant. can my parents make me put my baby up for adoption?

What do you think of adoptive parents who refuse to return a child during the waiting period...???
Before the adoption is finalized? Or when they found out within a week (or a few weeks) that the adoption is being contested by one of the child's parent, but refuse to return the child, even ...

If adoption overall is so detrimental, and adoptive parents as a lot so self serving, why are adoptees....?
so normal?

Psychology Today published the latest longitudinal studies with these results: Adoptees are just as well-adjusted, socially skilled and intellectually able as their non-...

This might be a weird question to ask?
My father would like to trade my son's last name into our own last name Hymei instead of my husbands'. Since my family have all girls and no boy. For the trade, my dad promised us 1 million ...

Should I adopt my grandbaby?
My daughter is only 13 I haven't talked to her about this option yet. Opinions?
Additional Details
I was making a joke about Amy Winehouse. It was funny because there are much more ...

Do orphans have last names?
I mean... they don't have any parents to have a last name, but yet they had to come from someone!

Do orphans have last names??

Just wonderin'!
Additional D...

I am adopting a kid what country should I adopt from?
Angelina Jolie has inspired me. I want to adopt a child from a country that is unheard of, at least where I live. A place that is foreign. I listed the countries that I want to adopt from the most ...

If birth control was a FREE resource and taught from early age, would there be less kids in foster care AND?
...fewer adoptions in general?

Additional Details
Yes, but if it was available everywhere...schools, supermarkets, etc.

A person has to make a trip to a health ...

What would you do ......
if you found a baby alone on the streers in a little basket with a not in the basket saying that the parents will not come back for it ?

#1:leave it there
#2:take it home or ...

Would you rather have been adopted or eaten by a shark upon birth?

Latest posts Results: 4591-4620 of 5430
Page 154 / 181 First  <  150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159  >  Last

Ryan
What do you think we should do?
My girlfriend is pregnant ans she kind of wants to keep the baby.I am not sure if we can handle it.(she's 15 and I'm 16.) We have found people who are interested in adopting the baby, but my... Read More

Anwers
(19)

*Freya*
When You Adopt.......................
Say if you adopted a baby like from 3 weeks old, would you be able to name him/her or would that be the birth mothers choice??... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Camira B
Adoptees, would you be angry?
So, I've decided not to take the open adoption agreement and continue fighting for my son. My only worry is that if I don't get him back, he will be angry with me later in life for opting to... Read More

Anwers
(19)

REEZO
Adoption with criminal record?
I know someone looking into adoption and here is their past (that I know of)

Had 3 children taken away due to neglect

Spent time in jail for selling Meth

Arrested for child endang... Read More

Anwers
(19)

I´m the Money
What are your comments and judgment on a man that rapes a 4 months old baby?
I heard that in some parts of Colombia(I guess not only Colombia but that's the one I heard and watch of yesterday) parents rent their babies to men in sexual need for money.
Additional Det... Read More

Anwers
(19)

They will not let me and my wife adopt because of my record. What Can i do??
Hello, the adoption society have rejected me an my wife because of a few things i have done against the law. As me and my wife are unable to have kids we are not able to do anything. The incidents hap... Read More

Anwers
(20)

IDK!!
Should homelessness be a reason to loose ones child?
I am watching "MSNBC Investigates, invisible people, Teenagers living on the streets of Hollywood."

A young woman, who is aged out of foster care, lives the homeless life with her... Read More

Anwers
(20)

cutenwild1769
I'm having a kinda hard time??
My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 23 months. I'm tired of trying and tired of going to the doctors to get poked pricked and stared at. I just dont care anymore. So my next option i... Read More

Anwers
(20)

vassgirl3
Can I adopt my girlfriends children after father gives up parental rights?
We live in Indiana and plan on getting married in a year or so. But I would like to adopt the kids before then.... Read More

Anwers
(20)

katherine l
Please help me it's about ADOPTION ?
well my friend is pregnant and she only 16 and im 16 to but she dont want to have the baby and i do so is there any way i can adopt this baby please help i already love this kid to death and i would g... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Gershom
What do you think about fund raising or asking for money to...?
fund your adoption?

Is this ethical?
Additional Details
well, I agree. I think foster children and youth should have first priority. Which, is free. I also think that many wome... Read More

Anwers
(19)

what the french toast?
What would you think if you saw a show about adoption, where young couples...?
are thinking about giving up their babies for adoption?

say a 18 year old and a 19 year old coupple accidently got pregnant, and they were thinking about giving up their baby for adoption, ... Read More

Anwers
(19)

BPD Wife
Which Presidential Candidate do you feel will do the most for adoption reform and why?
... Read More

Anwers
(19)

jejebean66
Have a question about adopting my daughter's unborn baby.?
Okay, she's 18, 6 months pregnant. The guy is no longer in the picture. He turned out to be a real dead beat, pot head, loser. When the going got tough, his family packed her stuff and brought he... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Yuffie
K. Somebody help me with this thing...how did this happent to me?
okay..when i was five my parents told me i was adopted..Ten years later, i finally decided that i had a right to know. However, whenever i bring it up, my mom looks like she's gonna cry and goes ... Read More

Anwers
(19)

IDK!!
I asked, doyou think YOU could give unbiased counceling to someone wanting information on adoption?
Everyone has been impacted in some way by adoption. Do you think that your experience with adoption (no matter what it was) would keep you from giving unbiased adoption counceling?

I can�... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Taylor
Is it possible for someone who is adopted to not know their exact birthday?
... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Momof2!
How can people on this site possibly be anti-adoption even when it's a child from foster care?
I just read 2 different answers to a question about adopting from foster care, and even then they were absolutely against it?

Has it occured to these people that just because they had bad adoptio... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Flying Monkey #073177
Adoption or parenting?
I think we have all had enough of the repetitive questions about adoption vs. abortion. I thought I would change it up.

Without knowing anything about the situation what would your advice b... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Heather B
Adoptees What do you Write on the Doctors Medical History Forms?
... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Lacey
Who is the most outspoken side of adoption here?
I heard of this site from a friend on another adoption forum and I am curious who rules the roost here?

From all the other places I have been it seems that one part or the other seems to be... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Kazi
Should children be taken away for their parents personal or religious beliefs?
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080623/nazi_parents_080623/20080704?hub=TopStories&s_name=... Read More

Anwers
(19)

JBzBabygirl
Is there a website i can post, that im looking for a family to adopt my baby?
Im due feb 7th with a baby boy, that was concieved by rape, And im looking for a family to adopt him. I guess kinda like a seragite mom is what this makes me. Is there a website or something i can go ... Read More

Anwers
(19)

♥ Bitter Adoptee ♥
Is this normal? (adoption question)?
Okay, I'm adopted and I keep thinking that my favorite TV star is my first mom. I mean we look so much alike and she is about the age. I know she isn't but I just can't get over it. ... Read More

Anwers
(20)

miss_nikki
Why shouldn't I be able to adopt?
Since I was 10 years old I have known that biologically I am unable to have my own children. I would need a donor egg and doctors were fairly certain that I wouldn't be able to carry a child to t... Read More

Anwers
(19)

gibberish
Is Moses an example of a sucessful open adoption?
He was quite sucessful and better off, don't you think?
Additional Details
Moses was indeed reunited with his people but he was raised by another family. His dear mother saw that sh... Read More

Anwers
(19)

cruzgirlz3
Were adoptees really "chosen" ?
I know in cases of older children that people can choose the children they adopt. But where did this "chosen" theme come from in regards to infant adoptions? I understand adoptees being to... Read More

Anwers
(19)

one of a kind
What if the mother says no she doesn't want to sign can the social worker for the adoption get into trouble if
she tells the mother too bad your made your decision now sign it.. that can't happen could it
Additional Details
and isn't it such thing as changing minds as the saying goes &qu... Read More

Anwers
(19)

mbaskin22
Adoption! Do you think its a Selfish of Selfless Choice?
I know that some parents cant take of their babies, but i've been one to always think "When theres a Will theres a Way".

I'm not judging anyone, i just want to know what you t... Read More

Anwers
(19)

Suzy Sunshine
Would you be proud to associate with a person ?
who fantasies about violently killing other Y!A users because they don't share her adoption views?

I sure wouldn't.... Read More

Anwers
(19)
Page 154 / 181 First  <  150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159  >  Last

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.304
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy