Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Child Adoption
Legal Discussion Forum

Should We Adopt This Baby?
Last year, my husband and I adopted a baby girl, and we love her to pieces. Now that she's a year old, we want to adopt again so she can have a brother or sister(I can have kids, but we want to ...

Should my boyfriend and I keep our baby or give it up for adoption?
I am 15 years old and pregnant by my 16 year old boyfriend. Both of our parents know and want us to decide on what to do with the baby when it's born. At first, my boyfriend wanted me to get an ...

Should I tell my parents that I know I am adopted?
Ok well I just found out recently from my sister-in-law that I am adopted. But I am really scared to tell my parents because I don't know how they are going to react. I mentioned it to my mom ...

My boyfriend is 18 and was adopted and is trying to find out who is birth mom is, any help please let me know.
his name is Eric. he was adopted at birh. and was born in Florida. he is 18 now and his birthday is September 7,1989.
Additional Details
Eric was adopted at birth and was born in Florida ...

Adopting my unborn child?
I am 6 weeks pregnant ad I am highly considering puting my baby up for adoption. I am 28 and got pregnant for all the wrong reasons. Financially I can't keep the baby. My sister has been trying ...

When should I tell my son's adoptive parents that I'm pregnant again?
I placed my son for adoption and it's been an incredibly hard time since. I just recently found out I'm pregnant again and I'm SO excited. It's made the loss of my son easier to ...

I just placed my baby boy for adoption 6 weeks ago... I need some advice please...?
When I first got pregnant my only thought was how much I wanted to have this baby but I am 19 and living alone and I knew that I wouldn't be what is best for him. The father was there by my ...

How to find out if im adopted?
ok i think im adopted because i have dif. hair colorer blood type attuide and the way i talk and i want to find out if im adopted! someone please help
Additional Details
ive asked my ...

What Do You Think of the Term "Life Giver" for a First Parent?
I was in one of the adoption forums and there too everyone is trying to figure out what they can call first parents that won't be insulting to either the first parent or the adoptive parent. One ...

What do you think about adoption?
i am adopted and i would just like to know what others thought about the subject? do u think its good? bad? stupid? TELL ME WHAT u THINK!...

Why don't more couples adopt dogs rather than children?
I've known from a very young age that I wanted to be childfree since I'm very intolerant of children and feel like having one of my own would ruin my life.I've always been a dog lover ...

Mother in law ignoring adopted child?
Our son is not legally ours yet we just have to wait for the red tape but has been living with us for almost 2 months and everyone loved him and treated him like the angel he is. But since I have ...

Im giving a child up for adoption,how do i cope?
im only 18 and have oe child, hes 2 1/2 years and i got prego again.i decided its best for the baby if i gave him to a family that was ready to take in a baby.i cant do it bc i dont have the money ...

Do those considering adoption ever worry about the increased possibility their adopted children may kill them?
I'm guessing it's a thought that rarely crosses the minds of adopters. There's a new movement afoot for the media to neglect to mention one's adoption status in crime stories. <...

Is a Birthmother a Real Mother?
People keep telling me that my birthmother is not my 'real' mother because a 'real' mother is the one who does all the work of changing nappies, raising the child etc etc

I am pregnant and deciding whether or not to put the baby up for adoption?
I am 19 years old and in college and I have the support of the father whether I decide to keep the baby or put it up for adoption. I am worried that I do not have the money or the life experience to ...

Ok, this is a long story, but I am curious about unbiased opinions?
I became pregnant as a teenager and placed my son up for adoption...it was the most difficult thing I have ever done. He is 15 now, and not a day has passed in 15 years that I have not thought of ...

How can you judge when you have no idea how it feels.?
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost 4 years. Some for ya'll on here are so against adoption, but do you know how it feels. I have cried night after night and prayed that I ...

Help! What is everyones honest opinion on adoption?
I'm 26, not infertile, but i have always wanted to have children thru adoption/foster parenting. Is it unnatural that I can feel maternal towards a child I haven't given birth to? This is ...

Is adoption morally wrong?
Just to clarify, I'm not considering having children at this stage in my life AT ALL. I'm still studying and wouldn't even begin to consider until I could emotionally and financially ...

Herrrrrres Johnny!
How do I make sure not to adopt an ugly kid?
usually fat women have the ugliest kids so if I stay away from them i should be fine?

Show all answers
Post your answer

BB
Rating
lol ummmmmmmm thats on u why do u care

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

♥ Bitter Adoptee ♥
Aren't you the guy that wants to adopt himself? So are you saying you are an ugly kid with a fat mother? And I though you were an egomaniac...

2sexy4u
Rating
by not adopting any kid ...........................................

Denise
Who cares? It's what's on the inside that counts!

Christoffer
Rating
wow
haha your a prick
hahaha eff offff

i do what i want
Rating
dont adopt urself

Serenity71
Rating
Have looked into the mirror lately... those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Sarah
Rating
dont adopt *** hole.

bigbluetoo2
You are worth the time to answer you

blahblahblah
Rating
If you are going to raise a child to act the way you are you shouldn't be adopting. That is very wrong to say, and there are problems out there that make women overweight.... What if the father has this problem? The baby could too ( and im guessing in your eyes be ugly)....there isn't any way to know what the parents look like if you have a traditional closed adoption.... You should be less worried about the babys appearance and focus a little more on giving this baby the right attention and love that ALL babies deserve, including "ugly" ones.

I ♥ Him
how do you know your face is any better? do you think hey because i think im great i must be??? you have a very ugly personality and i hope you don't adopt cause the child that does get you i will feel sorry for them because they had to grow up with an idiot like you!
you should adopt cause you want a child and you know you could keep the child safe and love them!!!!!!!

icehockeymom7
Rating
Wow, more free points.

Clova Forever
Rating
Oh,so now it's about looks?! Disgusting!!!!

Real Moms Raise Their Children
Rating
Don't adopt from Yahoo answers, you'll get the ugliest ones from here!

Beautiful~Martinez
Rating
I think you should get a dog...You are the ugly 1!

Randy B
Just don't adopt. Spend more time trolling.

IDK!!
Question"
How do I make sure not to adopt an ugly kid?

Answer: YOU DON'T ADOPT!!! don't worry no one would choose you as a parents anyway.

Rowan
Rating
Heres a thought..don't adopt.

monkeykitty83
Rating
By not adopting. That's the one and only sure way.

I recommend not conceiving a child, either. That's a crapshoot on looks too, isn't it?

People who adopt need to have unconditional love and acceptance for their children. Heck, so do biological parents. If you are unprepared to do that, then parenting-- whether adoptive or biological-- is not for you.

Bad Attitude 1992
Rating
How does the kid make sure he dosent get an ugly parent?

The Th3rd
Rating
Go ahead adopt one. Either way it won't have your ugly genes.

tish_part deux
Rating
spawn your own. or better yet. don't.

MamaKate
If you're that concerned with the appearance of the child, you could TRY to adopt an older child from foster care.* That way you will know what they look like.

* The operative word was TRY because I doubt you will be approved to adopt with that kind of an attitude towards children. Children are NOT commodities that can be custom ordered.

mileyxmiley
Rating
Helloo!!!

ITS NOT ABOUT THAT!!!

ITS SO NOT IMPORTANT HOW THE KID LOOKS LIKE!!!
IF HE/SHE IS UGLY OR NOT.

U SHOULD LOVE HIM/HER ANYWAY.DOESNT MATTER IF SHE/HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

IF U DONT GET THAT U BETTER SHOULDNT ADOPT A KID

leVel8 (Masta Yoda)
Rating
I guess dont adopt any of the following...

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS278US279&q=Agent+Orange

make sure the children you wish to adopt have not been exposed to radioactive material... that's what I do look at the children I adopt...
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS278US279&q=down+syndrome+babies&revid=2088018152&ei=zlTvSZLxGZaktAPL_pnvAQ&sa=X&oi=revisions_inline&resnum=0&ct=broad-revision&cd=1

snowwillow20
Rating
Actually 2 ugly people usually produce a beautiful child, 1 ugly and 1 beautiful run the risk of either an ugly child or a beautiful child. Sometimes 2 beautiful peple might have an ugly child. It's all one big crap shoot.
It's probably best if you don't adopt, then you won't have to worry.

j25
Rating
look at the kids you adopt, dumb@$$!!!!!

sam22254
I'm not even sure why I'm answering this joke. It's people like you that hurt the true adopted parents that are really out there to help children. This form is not a joke so please refrain yourself from making fun of adoption. I know this might be hard for someone with such a small brain...

Lucky~Mommy
If you think like that maybe you shouldn't be adopting

AdoreHim
I will be praying that you don't adopt any child- because you are the one that is the ugly one- and I am talking about ugliness that comes from the heart, my friend!!!

`[Hip-Hop Addict]`
rofLmao!!!!!!!!!

Agreed...

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.154
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy