Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

Are four way stops the only intersections that are first to arrive first to go?

Is there a limit to how far a speed limit sign can be away from the street?
How close does a speed limit sign need to be to the edge of the road?
I recieved a ticket in a school zone due to missing the blinking yellow lights on the reduced speed limit sign. The sign ...

Is there a best kind of car seat out there for a child that is two years old and needs the booster car seat?
I am buying my son who is two and over thirty pounds (very tall) a new car seat but I'm not sure which way I should go. Are the booster car seats sold for older children? Any recommendations?...

Where can i find driving permit questions online to practice?
i have taken my permit test once and i failed it. i would like to find some practice questions online so i can practice. does anyone know a good website or have a link to one?
oh and if this ...

How close does a speed limit sign need to be to the edge of the road?
I recieved a ticket in a school zone due to missing the blinking yellow lights on the reduced speed limit sign. The sign looks like it sits more than 50ft from the side of the road and up on a hill. ...

Since that is the case,will the mud flaps hamper the fitments of 37x 13.5 inch Mickey Thompson tires on th H3?
However I would like to get a genuine confirmation whether standard mud flaps of the hummer h3 provided by the manufacturing factory can be legally removed or not, A.D.Rs aren't clear in that ...

UK: A stone hit my wind screen while driving.......?
What will happen now? Their is 2 kind of cracks on there. quite small....

How long will it take?
I'm going to send a medical condition form to the DVLA explaining to them my medical condition, how long would it take for them to respond to me and do I have to give both my photo license and ...

Where can i get an essay on road safety - prevention is better than cure?

An 18-wheeler hit my vehicle after running a stop sign. i stayed in the hosp, 2 wks. and pregnant how much?

What happens to parking tickets if you no longer own the cited vehicle?

When you come to a light that is turning yellow do you speed up stop or proceed with caution?

How can I protect my car from theft?
I live in a good neighborhood but I have no insurance on my car right now ...Do the steering wheel locks work? What are some other ways I can protect my car from theft?

Thanks for your ...

Taking my Driver's Test in Pennsylvania in a few days.. need advice and answers..?
Im like panicking about it haha. but i would like to know exactly how far away from the curb do you need to be when parallel parking in Pennsylvania.

Also, what are the POSSIBLE points ...

Was, wenn Sie Autounfall in Deutschland verursachen?
wenn Sie schuldig gefunden werden, zahlen Sie eine Geldstrafe oder gehen gefangenzusetzen?...

Do you have to turn the certificate for completion from traffic school to the clerk of courts?
I just finished my traffic school but my last day is tomorrow. Do I have to get the certificate and bring it to them by tomorrow or do I just have to have it done by tomorrow?...

Teen must haves for cars...?
um ok so teens out there who already HAVE their cars, what are the basic and most important things that you keep in your car...i know this may NOT sound basic bt things lyk music n stuff???...

Im taking my road test in 10 days.!!?
Im confident but still nervous.
What are some things that I should know & do, that i haven't been told already?
like something they could fail me for that some one wouldn't ...

Heat shield help me out please?
the heat shield under my car fell of..would it be safe to drive a couple days without it??...

Can you help me answer these driving questions?

I'm taking my permit test tuesday and I need some help answer these questions to help me study for it.
1. when roads are slippery,you should:
a. avoid making fast turns and fast ...

Be Bop Deluxe
You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a sheer drop ?
Scenario:

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a sheer drop and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Scroll down for answer

Get off the children's Merry Go Round, you're pissed !!!!

Show all answers
Post your answer

Friendly Stranger..
Rating
Well, if this were a real situation, you would have no choice but to hit something. It is best to hit a softer object. I would say to hit the pig. Hitting the fire truck would be costly and you will sustain more damage and injury. You don't want to slow down because you will be rear ended by the helicopter. So I say hit the pig. It is the softest target because it isn't made of metal just flesh. Also you don't want to jump or drive off of the cliff on the side.

You have a very vivid imagination.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Findlay
Rating
its not that dangerous everything is traveling at the same speed! so you are in no danger of a rear shunt or shunting le driver in front!

youknowemma
:¬)

¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ
Rating
Nicely done...thanks for the short laughter.

George A
I was just getting ready to say wait until your quarter runs out & it says "Game Over" when I saw your punch line.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, August 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy