Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

Is blue mountain in the poconos' pa easily accessible without a 4 wheel drive vehicle?
a bunch of us are supposed to go tomorrow but no one has a car w. 4 wheel drive and I don't want to drive my parents' ford station wagon cuz its really horrible in snow/ice i can't ...

Why do cars tires keep getting larger in diameter?

Where can i get the most help in studying for the dmv test but in spanish? ?
the state i live in is Oregon....

Ontario flashing tail ligths FFV?
in Ontario if you are a FFV can you have flashing tail lights or and indicator lights or the revers lights ...

Would a person be in half if a race car hit them at 180mph?
Just ...

How can you calm your nerves during a road test?
What are some steps you can take before you get inside the car and get on the highway?...

Snowmobile safety course?
How long does it take after you send an email requesting that a cd be sent to you for the course for it to get to your house?...

Who has the right of way?
If sitting at a stop sign, and a car across the intersection (going in the opposite direction) is sitting at a stop sign turning left, who has the right away? Does it matter who arrived at the stop ...

I had an accident because my tire which is one that firestone recalled blew out. What should I do?
I was very lucky and there were no injuries but the car was completely damaged. Any suggestions
Additional Details
I did not know about the recall ....

Which states REQUIRE you take the written driving test when you move to that state?
I just moved to North Carolina after moving from New York to California. When I moved to CA I had to take the written driver's test at the DMV to get my license, even though I had a NY license ...

Why some freeway lack barriers?

When traveling at 55 mph, how many feet do you need to stop?
A) 300
B) 200
C) 400
D) 500...

Can someone sit in the bed of my truck when im driving?
i live in chicago ...

Is it illegal to ride in a truck bed in KANSAS? ?
im 16yrs. old and have heard you can and that you can't......

My tires make a wobbling noise when im going slow anywhere from 30 to 40 mph what could be causing this noise?

I drive a school bus in Texas. What is the age limit, if any, to drop a child off at home alone?
I was told to drop a child off at home alone yesterday. He is only 8, (2nd. grader). I thought the age was 10, to be left alone. I feel that the child is my responsible until he is dropped off at ...

The driving instructor examination requires me to have a full British driving license?
but I have a dutch full license for car,lorry H.g.v.1, P.S.V, Motor cycle in fact the lot. If I change my papers over to British I am not allowed to keep my dutch one. The law in G.B says otherwise E....

Jaywalking at Orchard in Singapore- what has LTA done?
What has the Land Transport Authority done to improve the situation of jaywalking at Orchard Rd in Singapore?...

For the people familiar with camaros.....do you know if short people can drive'em?
im about 5'2 and i luv classic cars, especially the muscle & pony ones. i particularly like the 1969 camaro but i havent had a chance to actually get behind the wheel of one yet.......what ...

Parking brake clicks when i drive?
as i drive, my parking brake clicks intermittently. does it just need an adjustment?...

lol s
Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind? ?
Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?

Select right answer

signaling at least 100 feet prior to turning.
decreasing your following distance.
quickly pumping your brakes just before turning.
?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Blaine
but i would say the second choice.
remember that if you are rear ended than you will get to fine the other driver unless you fail to turn on blinker.(reckless driving)

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

billranger3754
None of the above.
1st I would Increase my flowing distance.
2nd I would signal at least 1000' before & during my turn.
3rd Singal when you change lanes.

UCANTCME

sunflower
Signal at least 100 feet prior to turning... and SLOW DOWN as you approach the turn.

And pay attention to vehicles that are behind you. If someone is following you rather closely, and you don't have time to properly signal your turn or gradually slow down, then perhaps it's better to miss the turn than to slam on your brakes and get rear-ended.

waynelyal
First be aware of your surroundings the 100 feet rule is fine but you need to check your mirrors to make sure no one will hit you from behind this is one of the rules of the smith system of defensive driving. in other words "get the big picture"

chicagonlf
Rating
Signaling 100 feet prior to an intersection is correct. And is a law. LOL i got a ticket for not signaling 100 feet before an intersection.

Ed P
Signal early check your mirrors Stop far enough behind the other car .Have an escape route

Russ B
Rating

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy