Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

On the motorway what do the blue signs mean that have 3 lines 2lines 1line near exits?

Will you PLEASE stop talking on your cell phone while you are driving???
What is so important that it can't wait? You are a danger to the rest of us because your concentration is not 100% on the road and traffic.
If....I mean WHEN you cause a major accident......

Just what was the "Baby On Board" sign for? Did it help us decide which car not to hit in case of an accident

If I damage my car by reversing into an obstruction on roadway, can I claim cost of repair from council?
Such a blinkered response from MOST, of you, my thanks to those of you who have donated their ideas without ...

Why do black people cut people off on the highway?

Does anyone agree speed camera's actually cause crashes?
Its a fact that 70% of places there are speed cameras accidents have increased. In Glasgow last month they put up Average Speed cameras and a guy staring at his speed clock hit in the car infront ...

I got in a car accident. You tell me if its my fault.?
OK so I am making a right hand turn into an alley and the person as I found out afterward was running late for work. So she tries to pass me on my right hand side (passenger side) as I am turning and ...

I am new to driving and have just seen a question on here that I dont understand?
why do people get irritated at people driving in the middle lanes on motorways? someone even said that they cause accidents but the highway code and driving instruction states that you can drive in ...

Can a permit driver drive with an intoxicated licensed driver?

Should a seat belt be a law?
I know its been asked before but here goes. If you pay for you car,insurance,taxes/payments,repairs,gas...
license,city sticker, etc. shouldn't the choice of wearing a seatbelt be yours-...

Is it true that start your car you should wait for a minute before you put it on drive?
Because if you don't you'll ruin the engine?...

Wh knows driving car?

How old must a child be to sit without car seat or booster seat?

Where are the worst drivers?
****That is not my real question!!*****
But rather, why do people have to stereotype like that? Many people agree that FL has the worst drivers. I'm currently living there and true enough, I...

How many Helium filled condoms would it take to lift one person?
I am wanting to travel the world via helium filled condoms, i thought it would be the cheapest way, seen as though young people get them free on the NHS...

Why do army vehicles drive with their lights on?
i've seen them on the road many times, even in the day, and they always seem to have their headlights on....

Who thinks that pick-up trucks (with the stuff that they carry in the back) are a danger on the highways?
i was driving on I-95 one day, and this pick up truck right in front of me was carrying some furnitures, and i think the driver didn't secure them good enuff, so a big chair fell out, and he ...

In most states the use of seat belts is the law. If it were not a law would you still use seat belts?

What can we do to improve driving standards?
Driving standards in the Uk are quite frankly awful. The most obvious manifestation of this is speeding. Too many people now are not happy to steal a few MPH on the limit, but 10, 15 even 20MPH ...

If the road tax doubles on your 4x4 will you get rid of it?

seemi
What to do if someone breaks your car window?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Jimbob k
Rating
Kick their ***!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

mr meldrew
go to a hardware store, buy some clear perpex/plexiglass type material, cut it to shape and tape in for a temporary job. my pal been driving like this for 6 months.

UCANTCME
Rating
If you see them call the police.....

Cerina :]
Rating
call 911 dont chase the thief!!

James
Rating
break their nose

bubbles070184
Rating
File a report on your insurance if you don't know who has done it. I know SC has a glass policy with all liability insurance check to see if your state does also because you might not have to pay a premium to have it fixed.

michallikes
Tape a plastic bag over the window when you are not driving so the rain won't get in.

Remove the plastic bag while you are driving because the flapping is too loud while driving.

Another option is to ring a company that will repair your window on site(at work or at home etc), i think that they only do this for windscreens but it is no harm to ask.

dr_layne
Rating
You call your insurance company (assuming you have comprehensive coverage). You also report it to the police. Then call an auto glass company and have a new window put in.

HodgPodg
Find their car and brake not just every window in it but every peace of glass, and plastic. Then replace your window.

Javi
Rating
you mi mum just called me because someone broke our car window and stole our car.. that's ironic i think i would replace it right away

Joe Mama
Rating
lawyers, guns, and money.

hrhitr95
Rating
heres a crazy idea.... replace it

bungee
call the police<

DeadLine
Rating
if they did it on accident and apologizes profusely, all is forgiven, but make sure they pay at least SOME sort of compensation (ie. helping you get a good company to replace it, paying partial fees to replace it)

if they did it on purpose - then grab THEIR window and use theirs to replace your damaged one! muahahhaha :D

Pat B
Replace it, they aren't that expensive.

If you know who did it, press charges for destruction of property, assault, ect.

KENNETH D
Rating
Report it to the police along with the relevant details of the person concerned . This is criminal damage.

Ada Z
Rating
Ask them to foot the repair bill.

romancer
call the police but wont make much good,they will give u a crime number then tell your insurance company and they will arrange a new window,youll have to pay an excess,around £60

Shahbaaz
Rating
Revenge Is Sweet?

karl a
say thats a result, mines the one next to it, its that big fellas car

Josh
Rating
You should have it repaired immediately, and if you know who did it then contact the police and inform them. You could also try your insurance but it may not be worthwhile claiming for depending on your excess.

jimbo619
Call he police they should be with you in 24 hours

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy