Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

How to find out Auto recall info?
I found out that there have been a few recalls on my 1994 Honda Passport LX. How do I find out if a Honda dealer has already fixed the problems???...

Whts the worst accident u ever saw?did u flinch?
I saw a 20 yr old fall under a truck...his brains came off.....i aint joking man...i didnt flinch...its kinda insensitive of me..but i dnt ...

Can a security guard ask you to get out of your car and turn your car off?....?
Can they ask you to remove yourself from your car?......

I work as a plumber, and often I am asked to ride in a work van with only 2 seats, I alwats get no seat.?
I work as a plumber, and I am often asked or more like forced to ride in a van without a seat. I am the low man so It seems like I always have to do this, how should I approach my boss, I dont want ...

Tell me wat r the important things to be kept in car always that r useful in some mishap or in sum other probl?
i wanna know those useful things which must be kept always in the car for safety and faculty purposes like torch ...

Why hasnt the isle of man got any speed limits?

Why do people ride buses???

What uses more gas: City driving(stop & go) or Freeway driving?
Help me settle the debate. I have heard arguments from both sides who swear up and down they are correct.
Additional Details
I am mostly referring to driving to work and back. I know ...

What is the recommended max speed when driving... ?
with tire chains? Obviously, when the conditions on the road is not treacherous, but you still need to keep them on....

I got a parking ticket for parking on the wrong side of the road?
ok so the cop gave me a ticket and towed my car. But! the street had no lines on it nor did it say no parking. I heard it was legal if the street had no stuff on it......

Have people truly forgotten their obligation as drivers to pull over for emergency vehicles?
Man, driving to work today I clearly saw an approaching ambulance with red lights flashing and sirens blaring, yet a ton of people driving ahead of the ambulance literally REFUSED to pull out of its ...

9 Rear-end crashes are the most common type of collisions because ______?
9. Rear-end crashes are the most common type of collisions because ______ .

A. vehicles ahead are traveling faster than the posted speed limit
B. drivers are exceeding the ...

[NO indicators ]can anyone tell me[sarcasms?
Where can i get one of them new cars that dont have indicators on them,i thought to let people know what they are doing on motorways especially ,see if i didnot have indecators on my car i would ...

Driving down the road. Does anyone feel like this...?
when your getting tailgated you push up on the next car being nervous, and push up so you can move over to change lanes? Thanks.
Additional Details
But I am saying this is the situation. ...

How fast should a person go on a private drive way?
Okay so we share a road with a neighbor. This lady sits out and watches to make sure that we drive less then 20 miles per hour. Should I be scared of her? There are no speed bumps or even a posted ...

How do you stop the anoying seat beat alarm (without putting on the seat belt) in a hummer 3?

Additional Details
you all are a bunch of smart butts i didn't ask if i should wear one i asked if any one knew how to disalarm the thing!...

How long can you go when your tank is on E..?

Why do they say its dangerous to talk on your cell phone while pumping gas?
I hear all these stories about events that have ocurred while people talk on their cell phones but are they really true? Is it dangerous? I see a lot of girls doing that all the time....

What's up with cell phones?
I've been rear ended 2 times from morons on cell phones. What can we do? have you ever heard of hands free?
Additional Details
i've never owned one or really know how to use ...

What should I do on this driving situation?
I was driving 75 mph on the left hand side of the freeway that have 65 mph speed limit. Someone's following me very close like he was trying to tell me to get off his way so he can pass me. What ...

whoa750
What is the legal age for a child to ride on the back of a motorcycle?

Show all answers
Post your answer

knieveltech
I'm not aware of any legal limitation in this regard, however I suspect this varies from state to state. Your best bet would be to either hit the DMV website for your area and take a look, or just give the DMV a call. Good luck and wear body armor and a helmet.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

♥cutemamma♥
I hope so.. thats a dumb thing for anyone to think of doing!!

caitfoofoo
Rating
umm idk, i dont care i do it anyways and i'm 13. i also drove one once. they'll never know with a helmet on!!!

karl
I am not aware of any restrictions. Use your best judgement. I would recommend no children under the age of 14.

bluffmike
Rating
Varies from state to state.

My state requires people under 21 to wear an approved helmet and shoes.

I won't take a kid unless he has a helmet that fits and can put his feet on the passenger pegs.

dcnblues
There is no minimum age, BUT... in most states the childs feet need to be able to firmly rest on the passenger footpegs while straddling the rear seat. So there's a practical size limit.

Regardless, you shouldn't ever transport a child that is too young to understand that THEY need to hang on, lean with you as you ride, and not interfere with your control of the bike. Also, even if you don't wear gear, you should consider full safety gear for the passenger... you'd feel awful if you binned it and injured a kid, no?

Melodie M
Rating
16 or older

stacie_chicky
Rating
good question.....

www.jelloshotz.com
Ask a lawyer in your state, or possibly the state patrol.

http://www.getprotectedhere.com

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, November 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy