Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

I slipped and fell on the ice today while carrying my son in his infant car seat. His carseat hit the ground. ?
I am not sure how hard it hit but I am pretty sore. Do I need to replace his car seat?...

What are the Pros and Cons of learning how to drive?
I'm very confident in my ability to learn how to properly drive a motor vehicle, however, being a passenger for two decades has shown me that many drivers take this responsibility for granted. I ...

Is the Law more strict on L plate drivers in NSW?
im currently 16 and halfway through my 120 hours of driving.

my dad says that the law is TERRIBLY STRICT on L plate drivers because most of the accidents here in NSW,Australia are P ...

Which company makes the best snow tires (goodyear, etc...)?
I have a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport and I need to buy 2 good sets of snow tires for my SUV. Snow is horrible right now in Erie and my car fishtails sometime, not to mention I have gotten stuck twice ...

Can you drive a car with the airbags deployed?

Is a chid under the age of 5 allowed in the front seat in a two seated ute?
my brother is getting a new car and is a new holden ute and wants to know if his daughter who is 2 be able to ride in the car with him that is his only way of transport....

When you turn 18 in Missouri, do you have to take the driving test?
I've had my permit for about 2 years now and I've just recently heard that since I'm 18 I can go up there today and get my license without taking the driving test, is that possible?...

How many points are you allowed to pass the road test?
I got 70 points how bad did I do?...

Running a school bus?
This has been occurring since late August. my bus will be coming down a road (Straight road) and my bus will have its yellow caution lights on along time before completely stoping. once it is stopped ...

Accident with a fatal death yesaterday.....what should I do?
There was a fatal car accident last night on highway 78 and I was on the on ramp in the car pool lane when a car squeezd in and hit my car then took off.
There was bumper to bumper traffic so I...

How old do you have to be to ride a motorbike legally on the road in victoria australia ?

Until what time of the day can i drive legally?
i just turned 18..

i just want to clarify if there's a curfew or limit regardless with my driving hours?

informative answers 10 pts ...

Why does a pair of auto headlights no burn out at the same time. They come packaged in twos and were installed?
Does the manufacturer make half the bulbs with an 800 hr light life and the other half with a 900 hr life and package them together?...

Are Mazda MX-5 Miatas safe & reliable?
I'm looking into getting a Mazda MX-5 Miata, and just wanted to know, how safe are they?
Not many people find convertibles safe, so how is the Miata?
What problems could I face with ...

Cold temps and my Honda Hybrid?
It is -10 here today, with windchills around -30. Having a Civic Hybrid, that depends on the battery so much, would I have issues with it in such cold temperatures? I'm concerned about taking ...

What should I know about getting a permit at the age of 18?
I turn 18 in february and I was wondering what i needed to know about the permit procedure.... i was also wondering if i had to wait the full 6 months in order to get my license.. i live in P...

Why can't they puts screens over the airline intake engines to prevent birds from flying in/?
A PLANE WENT DOWN IN NEWYORK BECAUSE OF BIRDS FLYING IN THE ENGINE...

What is the percent of people who fail their driver permit a second time?
what is the percent of people who fail their driver permit a second time?
graphs and or charts would also be very ...

What British law allows specialty British sports car manufacturers to forgo emissions and safety laws?
I understood British automotive laws as having exemptions for specialty automotive manufacturers whereby they were not required to meet emissions or safety standards (presumably because designing and ...

Who has the right of way when you are at a stop sign and someone is on the main street trying to make a left ?
the person at the stop sign is going to make a left ...

sam r
My tires make a wobbling noise when im going slow anywhere from 30 to 40 mph what could be causing this noise?

Show all answers
Post your answer

UCANTCME
Rating
Tires, wheels, alignment........have the suspension checked and the tires and wheels as well.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Tinman12
Rating
Several:
Out of balance tires.
Air bubble on one of the tires. Look for raised lump.
Tie rods are in need of replacement.

Uncle Rob
Rating
It could be you have a tire out of balance or shifted belts in your tires. Or even a loose rim. Check to see if you have any snow on your rim that can cause that also. That is if you live in cold weather.

richrozwalka
Rating
I have a 2006 Grand Prix that does the same thing. I found that the tire inflation was wrong. The sticker on the inside of the door indicates the recommended pressure and all four tires were at that, but the tires themselves indicated a pressure 5 pound higher. I inflated to that and the wobbling sound went away.

Friendly Stranger..
Rating
Your tires may not be balanced. If your tires are out of line you will get the wobbling sensation. You need to have your tires balanced correctly to fix the problem. Go to your local repair shop and have them aligned. This should correct the problem.
Also have them look at the suspension. It may be a faulty or broken axle rod.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy