Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

Does it do any good if a civilian reports a reckless driver?
And what if several report the same individual? Just Curious ;-)...

Some one keeps parking their bike on my property, ?
i dont know who they are, i have left notes on the bike asking them not to leave their bike on my property, but all is ignored, what can i do??, i live in California what does the law say in this ...

I passed my license i just bought my sisters car it's a nissan altima is it a easy car to drive?

What is more dangerous a car accedent or a plane crash with people in it?

Is it okay for me to sit on the hood of my car?
Me and my boyfriend wanted to sit on it and eat! Is it okay? or will it break? Because I've seen old movies and shows that show people sitting, but can we do that with new cars?
Additional ...

At what age can you start driving a car legally? ?
Some of my friends says at 16, but some said 18. I don't know who to believe. I'm 14 now, and if I could drive at 16, then two more years to go, no prob. If 18, I would have to wait 4 years!...

I got a bike helmet ticket....a while ago so what do i do???
I got a bike helmet ticket....a while ago so what do i do??? pay the fine or go to the court which is in bout 2/3 weeks....or do both. this is my first ticket AND IM ONLY 14 -_-
Additional D...

Does anyone know where i can find videos of deer getting hit or run over by cars!?

When driving, what is meant by the term, "He cut me off."?
What exactly is the situation described, what is "cut off," what happens to each of the two cars, and how is it annoying or dangerous, on what areas of a road does it occur, and how can I ...

Are tie downs on top of a car safe?
We are traveling back from Florida to Virginia, and we ended up with a lot more things to bring back home. Instead of getting a cargo carrier on top of our SUV, my husband suggested we just tie down ...

Hello, is there anything i need to know about the atlanta zoo?
were going next weekend with my husband and 16 month old daughter and i was wondering if it was safe....

Can I send flowers to someone that works in an air traffic control tower?
I want to send my bfriend flowers on valentines day, but he works in air traffic control. Seeing as how this is a federal facility, I'm not sure what the rules are... anyone in ATC out there ...

Any tips for staying relaxed when you are being bullied by an aggressive driver?
Hi. I tend to have a hard time controlling my emotions when I am being bullied by another driver. I drive the speed limit, stay in the right lane when possible, and follow all traffic laws. I have ...

What are the disadvantages of riding vehicles at the age of 18 ?
plz dont tell me rubish ans n also plz dont tell that increase noise pollution , air pollution n all
i just want disadvantages for ...

How can I overcome flight fright?

Driving theory test???
got my driving theory test tomorrow, any last minute tips?????

thanx!!
Additional Details
@Kevin..totally agree about the cd-rom, very repetitive, making learning easier, ...

When an airbag deploys in an accident can it be painful?

Speed limits?
As the speed limit on most roads is maximum 100 km/h, why do the automakers give the ability to go faster than that?
Additional Details
I'm not looking for stupid, obvious answers ...

What should u do if someone follows your car?
i live in la where road rage is common, but what happened yesterday had never happened to me b/f. so u know when theres 2 lanes in each direction & ur in the right lane & sometimes the right ...

What is the proper course of action, during ANY type of loss of directional control in a vehicle in snow(ice)?

crankyspanky
Is it legal to disconnect my air bag?
I live in florida and dont know if it`s legal for me to disconnect my driver side airbag.It only has the one.Thanks!
Additional Details
Please provide a link or something to prove this.I cant find it on google.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Flyboy
Airbags are supplemental restraint systems, and are not required in any state. You can legally disconnect your airbag.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Centurion
Rating
If you do and are involved in an accident, your insurance will not pay!

Clay H
You do not want to disable the driver side airbag. They only cause deaths when you sit much too close to them (closer than a foot from them is not recommended), or if you are extremely short and light (smaller than the average 12 year old. Airbags prevent a lot more injuries than they cause and if they came with your vehicle you are not supposed to remove them.

denis s
Rating
it would be illegal because it is one of the saftey aspects for your car also your veheicle may not fuction properly if this is done so check saftey guide lines and the other funtions it may affecct

?
Not sure, but I know you're supposed to disconnect the passenger side airbag if you have a child or infant riding in the front (like in a pick-up truck).

sastro 5
Rating
It's verry incridible action because the air bag is making you more safely if you got accident

momof3
Why on earth would you want to?
It's safer for u if u crash... --Don't be a dummy!

ifucouldbeme
absolutley you can, but i feel for you if you crash!

doug b
federal law requires air bags and state laws do not override them.it is illegal to disconnect the air bag unless you can prove a medical reason and apply for a waiver from the feds.it is a 2500.00 fine and prison time to violate it and the info is on the nhtsa site

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy