Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

Car crash in "Disturbia"?
Why did Shia Labeouf crash at the beginning of Disturbia. Was the person in the SUV the killer from later in the movie? The car was a volvo v70 wagon....

What is the correct psi for 185/55r15 tyres please?
they are different tyres than the manufacturers as i have just bought the ...

How much does a 21950(a)VC ticket cost in Los Angeles, CA? failing to yield to a pedestrian.?

Additional Details
The person started crossing after I crossed the intersection. What should I have done? Stop in the middle of the intersection??...

Canadian Law about driving with broken windshield?
Our windshield has a huge crack in it all the way from the passengers side to the drivers side. There are many different cracks in it.

What are the rules and the general amount that I will ...

So im taking my driving test next week?
So this week i'm taking my behind the wheel/driving test. Heh, im pretty nervous. What was your test like? Did you pass the first time?...

Where can i buy a safe?
im wundering where to buy a small metal safe for about £20($30)?...

Lack of cycle pathways?
I like the idea of wanting to ride to work/shops etc. But as a motorist, I hate cyclists being on the road ( i think roads should only be used by motor vehicles). I would like to ride to work and ...

Can you imagine the fatality of accidents when flying cars become a normal mode of transportation?

DMV road test, do they test your car before you start the test?
my car is fully functional, with inspection sticker and insurance. but my check engine light is always on, its just a minor issue with my emissions but it doesnt affect the performance of my vehicle, ...

How do you get an elderly, blind driver off the road in California?
She is in her mid 80's, is totally blind in her left eye and has macular degeneration in her right eye which takes away her center vision. She has already had two accidents in the past couple ...

Need Help Identifying Possible Car Problems?
Ok so about 8:00 am i was driving on the highway to get some breakfast when i noticed that cars would get in front of me and put on their left turn signals and not proceed into the left lane. Also ...

Question about drivers ed?
what are the traffic signs that are on the permits test?...

What should i study most of for my permit test?
I know there are signs on the test but what signs? and I've noticed on the test it ask questions about how many feet ... etc... and I've failed it twice so I would really like some help ...

Is it illegal in the uk to use your car horn at a cyclist?

I want to learn how to drive buy I am learning disabled and I want to learn how to dirve without mistakes?
I want to learn how to drive buy I am learning disabled and I want to learn how to dirve without mistakes, and what kind of procedures can I do to help me to pass the driving test, because I have had ...

Do you need the indicators on a car to turn themselves off when turning the wheel back to pass an mot?

Intersection Rules & Regulations for QLD, Australia?
Hey. I'm doing an assignment on road problems and we are given an accident and information on who was involved, how fast they were going, etc. and so I need some information on road rules for ...

Can my toddler use a lap belt in the middel seat or does it have to be lap and sholder belt in a booster seat?
My son is soon to be 4 and almost 40 pounds. Were going to buy him a new car seat but he has to be in one that uses the car bealts. The only thing im having a problem with is hes not the only kid i ...

Dimensions for a handicap accessible ramp for a retail store?
I'm actually designing a retail store and I'm adding a ramp within my store because I have a 1 foot difference of a level change and I need it handicap accessible. I was wondering how long ...

Is this safe? If a part of the wing damage is it safe?
My mom, my auntie, and my cousins were on board flight PR307 when their airplane aileron got damage it left Hong Kong for i think less than 25 minutes when the trouble started. But the pilot still ...

bassmaster
Is it legal to carry a unloaded cased shotgun behind my seat of my truck everyday in michigan?
i carry the gun unloaded and in a case everyday i was wondering if this is legal what i looked up led me to belive it is so any info would help i also was wondering about a machete in a sheath its part of a survival pack i have thanks alot

Show all answers
Post your answer

WASHINGTON CAPITALS # 1 FAN
don't think so check with the DMV

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Javier M
You can transport an unloaded firearm that you legally own. It has to be away from the driver and separate from any ammo. I would hesitate on the machete, though.

Pete T
Rating
Weird as it may seem, in most states carrying a shotgun in that location is covered by the Fish and Game Commission , so checking with them would probably be your best bet.

gearjamer
You can carry the gun unloaded and in a case in your truck, but, the way I have understood the laws is that you must be en route to a target range, hunting area or to and from a gunsmithing store. I don't believe you can have it in your truck everyday, unless your going to one of those places every day. Sometimes it depends on the mood of the cop that pulled you over to determine if you can do that or not. I would at least check with the county sheriffs department to see if it's alright. If you feel the need to have a firearm with you at all times I suggest getting your CPL (concealed pistol license), but there are alot of hoops to jump through and also some money involved. I did it and I carry my pistol with me just about all the time. People always ask "why", and I say "because I can, and you never know when you'll need it".

DynaFlowHum
I believe it is but not in the city of Detroit.

krazybob613
Rating
In general that is legal in Michigan but check with the authorities in any city you plan to be in for local restrictions.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy