Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

Is driving hard to learn and how does the whole driving school thing work?
I am 17 and i want to start driving soon and i want to know if it is very hard and what is the best way to parallel park?...

Is it legal to ride a mobility scooter on public roads?
My mother likes to ride hers to the store. As long as she goes with the flow of trafic,is it legal?...

Driving test...stop signs?
I have a question. Of course when driving, quite often when you come to a stop sign, if you stop right where the line is, you still can't see whether or not cars are coming, so you have to move ...

Can i pass NYS inspection with Anti-lock light on?
I have a 99 Monte Carlo with the anti-lock light on. This means that there is a problem with my anti-lock, not that they are engaged according to the book anyway (I seem to have alot of people think ...

How does the LPG Car Odorizer work ?I don't really get how it works, how it detects leaks or the auto shut off?
Can someone please explain to me in detail how the LPG Car "Odorizer" works? what chemicals are involved , what are the processes ? please help me ,
Additional Details
as much ...

Question regarding first accident and some good advise please?
I was recently involved in an accident in which my back, neck and leg are injured. I was the rear passanger, my friends and I were at a stop light. We were rear ended by a drunk driver, who was ...

One seat was empty for evey 5 seats at a town meeting. the meeting room held 200 seats.?
How manyseats were occopied?...

Should I Take The Risk In Driving On My Own?
I Failed The Restricted Test Once.. And That Was Because Of Mirror Checks,Proper Head Checks And Lane Change.

Normally I'd Have My Older Friend,Cousin Or Uncle
To Sit Besides Me ...

Is it illegal to yell on public busses?
ok so theres a kid at our school and we have a inside joke where we yell his name at him whenever we see him( i know its a little immature but its kind of an inside joke) and while taking a PUBLIC ...

Coart for wreckless driving?
ok i have to go to court in 2 days for wreckless driving i was going 65 in a 35 mile an hour zone i was only going 30 mph over the limit ive had one speeding ticket before im just wondering what the ...

I have a '04 37ft rv with Michelin 235x80x22.5 tires front and duals in rear. The frnt swalls are cracking?
The rears are fine. I check pressures monthly. Only 10400 miles. it rests on 2" gravel compacted. I now use whell covers to help.
can the sun be problem, passenger side in sun most, driver ...

Im just about to go take my driver permit, any tips?
i turned 15 this year and im going to go take my drivers test, are there any tips you can help me with?...

Who should I complain to for a pedestrian walk sign that never signals for the street I must cross every day?
today i ended up nearly killed by high speed cars coming towards me when i was not fast enough to cross the street..
Additional Details
there is a buttom to push and i 've pressed ...

Traffic ticket help: parked blocking an ally or driveway?
Hi,
Im 17 yrs and just recieved my first (and hopefully last) ticket. Heres what happened....

I was driving northbound in heavy traffic. I was approaching an intersection and the ...

I was in a accident making a left turn. The other driver didn't have license or insurance can I sue.?

How old does a child have to be to legally sit in the front seat?

I was driving 102 and i got pulled over for speed over 100mph in a 65mph zoneh?
i am a minor and i was driving 102 i know bad right, and it will never happen again i'm just worried of what is going to happen. The cop gave me a ticket for speeding over 100 and i'm a ...

Is a 2008 nissan sentra 2.0 SL a good car for a teen?

Creepy Bus Driver: What should I do?
This guy talks to himself nd what not. Makes weird creepy smiling faces at me in the mirror when I look up. Shakes his head and talks like hes talking to someone cuz I see him in the mirror. And ...

Do I learn to drive in about 2 weeks?

D_KLEE
How long does it take a vehicle to stop when traveling 55MPH?
I recently got a red light ticket and the yellow light seemed really fast. Does anyone know how much time the light needs to be yellow in order to stop in a 55 mph zone?

Show all answers
Post your answer

UCANTCME
265 feet including reaction time...

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

jeep
every vehicle is different,the lighter the vehicle the easier it is to stop. every vehicle has different brakes, some better some worse so I cant even guess how far it takes to stop a car at 55 mph.If you list the car you were driving I can help you find that information.

headsiwin

Figures quoted by manufacturers under perfect conditions with a professional driver at the wheel. Whilst probably achievable they are not the accepted norm for most untrained drivers.

Approximately 240 feet including thinking distance of 60 feet.

http://www.csgnetwork.com/stopdistinfo.html

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, October 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy