Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

There are usually _______ collisions in a motor vehicle crash.?
four
three
five

Why when I stop at a 4-way Stop sign, everyone honks even though I always wait for the 4 cars to go?

Can you hook up fog lights to your low beam lights?

Parking ticket or warning?
I left my car with the blinking lights on by the curb of a mall's parking lot for two minutes. When I returned, there was a ticket left that has no amount specified on it but it says :" the ...

Are kids in ages between 8-11 required to wear a seat belt in the back seat?
I'm an adult and people think I'm weird when I wear a seat belt in the back seat.....in addition, what is the law (california)?...

Why do people call the front seat in a car shotgun?
just ...

While driving in high winds which would be safer?
I wanted to know if you drive into a high wind area 40-70mph and drive a SUV, should you open your windows or keep them closed. Which would be better to prevent a roll over?...

Is the squirrel playing chicken with cars when it runs across the road when you are driving?

Is it legal to tie a couch to the top of your car and drive down a public street?

Color of cars which is safest and worst?
To me the question of color of cars and saftey. I would assume that the most basic color cars are safe Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and White.

Yet, I have found that Tan Metallic and sand ...

Is it illegal to drink and drive?
a bi-cycle
how about a
tetra-cycle
or a
tri-cycle

how about driving while talking on a phone

going.. maybe 19 miles per ahour when the speed limit it 1...

Need 3 new tires...but rear 2 are smaller size than front.?
I have a 2000 Saturn that requires P185/65 R14 tires but when I had them changed at the dealership a couple years ago they put the correct size on the front but put P175/70 R14 on the rear. I didn...

What is the law on seat belts in the UK?

What about outlawing dangerous cars?
The biggest killer in the US is an automobile being driven too fast or too recklessly.....The maximum speed limit on interstates is 80 MPH.....so...it seems to be that building a car that will go ...

After the beheading of a young man on a Greyhound bus, will you still ride Greyhound.
http://www.foxnews.com/p
Riding for a few hours? Maybe. How about a few days? I don't know if I would dare close my eyes in a public place after this!<...

Why is safe driving important?

Would a baby die if it fell out of a car window??
me and my friend were having a debate over wether a baby would die if it fell out of a moving car window. would it die, or just get some damage? like if the car was moving 20-30mph.
Help me ...

Please give me your opinions on this invention i am planning on!!!?
.this is my idea on how stop global warming.i don't know if someone ever thought of making this but heres my idea.you see how you ride a bike?well why can't we try making a car run by us ...

How safe are those cars built for kids with battery motors?

Why do teenagers/young adults like to turn up the volume on their music while driving with the windows open?
You want to make yourself deaf? Fine. But why is it that i'm at a light, and some punk pulls up beside me with his metal/rock/pop/rap music cranked as loud as possible until the trunk is ...

Me
How do you turn in someone who is driving with a suspended licence?
I know someone who is driving with a suspended licence due to obtaining a few DWIs. This person also does not have insurance on their vehicle. I am concerned about the safety of others who drive because this person still drinks and drives. How doI report him -to the DMV or the police?

Show all answers
Post your answer

bungee
Rating
why do you feel it is any of your business<

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

redlove152
Rating
You can call the cops but good luck getting them to do anything. I know someone like that here in OK who is under suspension for the SECOND time for DUI *and* possession of drugs while driving, and they never had insurance even before the 2nd suspension. Oh, and they still drive high, drunk, and still deal drugs. This is what is on the road with you, folks! I have called non-emergency when I’ve seen them driving, given them the person’s name, social, DL#, tag #, make/model of vehicle, description of suspect, place of employment, home address, everything! I have reported them multiple times but the cops have done NOTHING, even though this person has a busted out headlight and expired tags. The person has to pretty much do something really bad in their presence saying, “Look at me! I’m a criminal!” before anyone will get off their butts and arrest them. The TPD is the biggest joke. Hope you have better luck than I did.

George A
Contact your local precinct using the non-emergency number and give them the person's name, type of vehicle, registration number and anything else you can provide if asked.

Once dispatch has enough information, a broadcast will be issued (BOLO) with the description of his vehicle, registration number, direction of travel, etc and if an officer sees the vehicle before he gets to where he's going, they should initiate a traffic stop, run his OLN & bust him right then & there & impound the vehicle- if he is in fact suspended & has no proof of insurance.

like my &quot;cow lick&quot;?
both.

they both need to know immediately.

kb
Rating
go to the cop station
and tell them..

Snick
Rating
Call the police, and if you have their license plate number provide that when you call.

maralex_inc
Rating
In order for the police to carry out any action they would have to stop that person - bottom line. You may still report them, but the police cannot do anything until they stop that driver in action.

UCANTCME
Just call the police department

DA BIG BOSS
Call the cops... with the license plate number
or, wat u can do is... when u know the person is out driving.. call the cops... give them the person's address... when the person comes back.. BANG!!!!!!!!!! caught red handed...

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, October 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy