Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

Why is driving so hard?!? And what is wrong with me?
(Warning: This question is kind of long and full of ranting)

I'm 18, and I just had my first driving lesson today.
Not only did I freak out, I almost killed the instructor, ...

How do you get familiar with roads that you don't know?
how do yo prepare yourself to drive somewhere that's pretty far and you're not familiar with....

Do those "push to walk" buttons at intersections even do anything?!?
I don't think I've ever seen one that did. And IF it did, wouldn't it mess up the timing on all the lights?!...

Advice......?
DO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE!!! It is dangerous! I know from experience! That and ppl almost hittin me all the damn time!

So STOP IT!
Don't you agree? (there it's a question ...

If you sit in your car without it running but your charging your cell phone...what will happen to the car?

Why do people insist on talking on their cell phones whil driving?
Im sick of being flipped off by people who love to talk on their cell phones while driving doing 40 in the left lane of the 495... if cell phones and cars have blue tooth, who dont people use it?...

What are you supposed to do if you're trapped in an elevator?
I'm just curious. Is there some thing you can do to help yourself get out, or are you pretty much just screwed until someone comes and gets you?...

Can you give me a best safety slogan?

Does the button at the crosswalk actually do anything?
??...

Which two tires should I put tire cable chains on?
I have a 2 wheel drive ford windstar and it is front wheel drie. I am planning to go to lake Tohae to see some snow. Which two tires should I put the cable chains on? The front tires or the Back ...

Is it possible to cheat on your driving permit test? If so how?
is there any wayto cheat on ur permit test?...

What is the proper why to do parallel parking.?
its crucial for my license ...

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

Most villages have a 30mpg limit?
and some even have a 20mph limit. We are told that 90% of children hit by a car at 38mph will die but that 80% of children hit by a car doing 30mph will survive. (or something like those statistics)<...

Are you allowed to leave a vehical in a lane of traffic on a 4 lane roadway unattended?
someone left a broke down vehical in the road and I hit it. Left it in one lane of 4 lanes of traffic....

My S reg Vauxhall Corsa, just seems to aquaplane in any weather especially when turning and the tread is fine.

Does my employer have the right to instruct me to put my safety at risk?
I am a bus driver. My company has recently taken over a county council contract running an evening bus service. The last operator gave notice on the contract because of violence on the bus. The ...

Any truckers out there? I have a question...?
How do you keep your headlights from getting mud on them. I have had to stop on the side of the road and wipe my headlights because fine mud spray builds up and makes night driving scary. Thanks for ...

I had a accident in a 2002 Malibu and my air bags didn't deploy; should i investigate and seek legal help?

Tailgating?
tailgating seems to be an offensive / dangerous thing to do while driving. i think its dangerous because the other car might slow down.. but how would it be offensive? (besides maybe the fact it ...

HOOKIE
Do front tires wear out faster thn rear tires?

Show all answers
Post your answer

tison28s
Rating
Yes, because of the angles

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

gregthomasparke
The driving tires usually wear out faster, but the front tires usually do wear more, because of the "slip angle" that occures when the vehicle is turning, there will be a "diagonal wipe" that the road will create on the tire. This will wear the tires out faster. It is very important to do a tire rotation every, or every other oil change (I say oil change because its easier to remember)

bigfred1954
Rating
Too many factors to just say yes or no
how you drive
front or rear wheel drive vehicle
mid rear or front engine placement
on or off road 4x4
I had a van 1977 Dodge front tires wore out faster than rear
Terrible on tires .
Then I had 1967 GTO couldnt keep rear tires on it
Same thing with my 1969 Camaro SS

Just Me
yes

Iam!!
Rating
Yes, this is why you should get your tires rotated.

jay p
usually.unless your smokin the rears. get a front end allignment any time it wont go straight if you let go of the wheel, even slightly, or if you hit a pothole/curb or bump firmly. does it pull when you brake? that will stress the front tires inner or outer treads too.

omallory_us
yes they do because of most vehicles being front wheel drive now day they take all the wear and tear from acceleration,braking and turning so they tend to wear out much faster then the rear set all they have to do is tag along with some tread ware coming from turning

jimanddottaylor
Rating
On front wheel drive cars, the front wheels do the combined work of driving steering and braking. Yes they do wear out faster than the rear that are mostly just there for the ride. On the other hand there may be an allignment or inflation problem that is causing them to wear out even sooner..

cArTeR
Rating
if your car is front wheel drive, yes
if your car is rear wheel drive, no
if your car is all wheel drive, they wear out at the same rate.

oldmanwitastick
Rating
yes.

Jim K
If the car is front wheel drive, then yes. Use you tire gauge to check pressure and rotate them according to your manuel.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy