Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

Shouldn't it be up to us whether or not we wear a seat belt?
The insurance companies could say they won't pay off if you don't wear a seat belt but the government shouldn't be able to force us to wear one....

In Washington, if you have your permit and your 15 can you drive alone?
i know you cant have friends in the car, and I heard that you have to have an adult in the car whenever your driving but one of my friends can drive alone as long as she doesnt have any friends in ...

I hit car but i did n't realised a person saw that and informed police but my car is hvving no damage?
i want help what to ...

Are red backup lights ok in Ohio?
I just bought a set of new tail lights for my car, not realizing that the back up lights were red, instead of white like they normally are. I wasnt sure if they were legal or not. Please provide ...

Teen Driving Survey Easy points?
Do you think teens who are failing their classes have their driving license revoked? Thanks :D...

Street Racing Consequences?
Me and some of my pals are thinking about gathering for a street race we all grew up to have imports and are aware it is illegal but would like to know the complete list of consequences and we live ...

Is it okay if im scared to get back in a car after a car accident?
i was in a car accident october 19 2008 and after the incedent i have been very scared riding in a car with my boyfriend. Idk. i just seem to freak out about nothing. Like if someone was passing us ...

Whats the biggest size of tyre you are alound to drive on australian QLD roads?
whats the biggest size but legal you can put on your 4x4...

(near San Jose,CA) Where can I go to get forklift training and certification in the area?
I have tried google but most of it looks like it only provides on site training to workers for employers to hire.Is there an actual school or facility I can visit to get training?...

California Teen Driving Laws specifics?
My son is almost 16, and he's insisting on getting his license. However, I have heard rumor of laws that teens in California can't get their license until the age of 18. Are these true?...

How old to use a forward facing child seat?
We are getting to the point that our son is growing out of his carrier car seat, but is only 8 months old but weighs 36 pounds. How old do they have to be before you can place them in a forward ...

Drivin lesson and test: Crash course?
Have u tried it? Isit any good? Was it bad, is so what was bad about it?...

While pulling out from between cars do you have to check your blind spots?

With him being a h.g.v driver and living in his lorry all week?
how can he justify wanting to pay£500 for rented house when he wont pay our ...

How long must you stop before a right turn at a red light in California?!?
I got a ticket for not stopping.... I'm pretty sure I stopped.... in fact I know I stopped , looked left and right but still got ticketed! I think I might argue the police officer.......

Major Help On Material Called "Blue Magic"?
I got some foggy headlights and heard about this material called "Blue Magic" and apparently its pretty good, my question is, do you have to take off you headlights to clean them or you ...

Can a minor with a California provisional driving PERMIT carry passengers at any time?
I know that there has to be a licensed driver 25 or older in the passenger's seat. Are you also allowed to carry passengers in the back seats (specifically minors)?

Junior year driver plus sibling (exchange student) and one more person?
i'm an exchange student. i'm in a host family, so my host sister n me r siblings, kind of relatives. she's a junior so can take just one relative n 1 friend w/ her in the car. can I be ...

A FLOAT struck my vehicle.. problems... help?
so, there was this mardi gras parade with alot of floats, and as i was going home from work, i stopped at a stop light, and btw, i was the 3rd or 4th car to be at the stop light. and then there was ...

Do speed camera's flash for Fire Engines?
I have been driving for about 2-3 days and i was driving home at about 11pm today down a dual carriageway with 2-lane speed camera's. As i approached the white lines a fire engine came speeding ...

Finally a mommy
Car seat laws for Trucks?
If you have a single cab truck and that is your only means of transportation. It is legal to put a car seat in it? I know you can put a car seat in a double cab, but I was just wonder about the single cabs?
Additional Details
We will live in Oklahoma

Show all answers
Post your answer

UCANTCME
Rating
As you have stated if this is you only transportation then it is legal just push the seat as far back as possible......

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

lp_harley
yes face it backwards wear the baby is looking at the seat turn off the air bag.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, September 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy