Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

Does coasting in neutral gear save petrol? and, is it dangerous?
Ive debated with many people about this, I think it saves petrol because the rpm is much lower, therefore less petrol is being drawn into the engine. I often put my automatic into neutral when ...

Why do small car drivers...?
drive well under the designated speed limit? Are they too afraid of their own killer machine?...

Whats the law on parking at a neighbours driveway?

Personally what are your opinions of unlicenced drivers, driving any way?
i do but i have had my permit for over a year. and am a relativally good driver. i am safe and no worse than anyone in my city...PS i am in las vegas. give me ur opinions please. i only go to the ...

Is this an excuse for killing 6 people with a truck I never expected that many people on the road?
The words of an elderly driver Its not my fault Im sorry
Additional Details
The people were preparing for a wedding. its a custom. The wedding did go ahead. 17 were ...

Are white turn signals illegal on a car?
I live in the us. california!...

Give some tips for Safety driving?

At 50mph waht gap should a lorry driver leave from vehicle in front on a wet road?

If i'm driving in new york and i'm in a right turn lane only do i still have to signal?

Was I at fault for the car wreck ?
Today on the way home from work there was this Ford F-350 that was in front of me and it was driving kind of slow..when we got to his house (I didn't know) he got into the left lane (two lane ...

Why do people continue to drive with complete disregard to traffic laws?
People die everyday on the roads because of people who speed, turn/change lanes without using their signal, and just plane drive recklessly. It really pisses me off. Do you think it's our ...

Why can't you use a Mobile Phone at a petrol station?
I have never seen a spark from my mobile but blue sparks when I close the door from my finger. I have seen the guy with the tanker making the delivery on his mobile beside the main hoses from his ...

Drives like a maniac?
Okay, my dad is visiting and his car is broken so he's driving mine. I have a suspended liscence so I can't drive it. My jeep is in great condition. He drives my car like he is in a Nascar ...

Why do I always turn down the music in my car when I'm looking for a street or a house?

How do you correctly stop at stop signs if...?
How do you correctly stop at stop signs if there is no white line and they are back streets like in neighborhoods? I was taught in school and by my instructor to stop behind the stop sign, then pull ...

True or false: Backup lights and brake lights are both operated by the reverse gears. ?
True or false: Backup lights and brake lights are both operated by the reverse gears.

Bonuses:
Which of the following is not considered safety equipment?

A.
D...

What type of vechicle is the best for pulling a 22ft. travel trailer on the roads of missouri and arkansas bor
border. you know all the ups and downs in that area. some thing that wont have a hard time....

Why don't car drivers stop at the zebra crossings?
This drives me mad! Even if a car stops on one side of the road they just keep on going on the other.
Today a car stoped for me and my son and there where no other cars on the other side. Half ...

If your headlight fail at night, you should?
A) immediately move off the road
B) stop where you are
C) check you fuse box
D) drive with a ...

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

Bren
Can you drive by yourself with a permit at 17?
Both of my parents are old and we always ask people to drive us around.
After I get my permit,can I drive by myself at least to school or work

Show all answers
Post your answer

bbova22
Rating
Well idk where you live but in florida you cannot drive alone with just a drivers permit if your 40. You have to have a Licensed (valid) driver over the age of 21 in the passanger seat.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

UCANTCME
No you cannot in any state drive yourself with just a permit....

However there are some states that will allow you to drive to and from school and sometimes work but you will need both your parents and principals signatures, call your dmv office and ask if you will qualify.

Nick L
Rating
yeah i think so, i dont think you can have some1 younger than you in the car though, but u can have older people in the car with you

the kid next door
ummmm i dont think so until u get you license.

akabill9
No you cannot drive alone with a permit. You are required to drive with a licensed driver over the age of 25 at al times, at least here in California.

If you get caught driving without someone over 25 or someone under 25, the car you are driving will be impounded and you will lose your driving privilege until you are 18. At least that's what happens here.

Hope this answers your question

daphnelks
Check with your local DMV. I don't think you can. You have to actually have to have a drivers lic. And if you get pulled over and you are only with permit and no one is with you then you might not be able to get your lic for a longer period of time.

vrrJT3
For learner's permits, the rule is that you need to have a responsible adult over the age of 18 that also has a driver's license sitting in the front passenger seat.

You cannot drive alone, or without the licensed responsible adult in the passenger seat with you.

Once you get your regular driver's license, you are free to drive.

ash
no. with your learners permit you have to have your parent or guardian in the car with you. but if you have a restricted you can drive to school and work by yourself.

minesbnr34gt_r
Rating
no

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy