Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

What should I know about getting a permit at the age of 18?
I turn 18 in february and I was wondering what i needed to know about the permit procedure.... i was also wondering if i had to wait the full 6 months in order to get my license.. i live in P...

Why can't they puts screens over the airline intake engines to prevent birds from flying in/?
A PLANE WENT DOWN IN NEWYORK BECAUSE OF BIRDS FLYING IN THE ENGINE...

What is the percent of people who fail their driver permit a second time?
what is the percent of people who fail their driver permit a second time?
graphs and or charts would also be very ...

What British law allows specialty British sports car manufacturers to forgo emissions and safety laws?
I understood British automotive laws as having exemptions for specialty automotive manufacturers whereby they were not required to meet emissions or safety standards (presumably because designing and ...

Who has the right of way when you are at a stop sign and someone is on the main street trying to make a left ?
the person at the stop sign is going to make a left ...

MCPS freezing rain emergency closing?
what are the chances of montgomery county public schools (maryland) closing on January 28, 2009 due to freezing rain/wintry mix? There is a 100% chance freezing rain from 10 PM tonight to 8 AM ...

Would my fog lights shine in others eyes?
They are mounted a 1 foot max above the road. most likely less.
it is a 1995 oldsmobile cutlass supreme....

UGH... have to drive.. don't wanna?
So, Luckily I work on the same campus as I live, and it's only a 2 minute drive. But tonight I have to work on the rescue squad. That's about 15 minutes and a windy-but-not-busy road away. I...

Why is it they haven't banned the communication radios used in lorries?
They banned using mobile phones in cars which is of course right but surely the radios used in lorries are the same principle
you need to hold something
you need to talk into it
you ...

What is the first offense if you are convicted of road rage?

At what age can i get my learners permit in new york?
I wanted to get my learners permit and i just wanted to know at what age can i get my learners permit.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP. =]...

Pulled over with just a permit and no adult?
Can you tell a story of a time this happened to you?

How old were you?
What happened? Ticket, court?
What happened in court, how much was the fine?
Did you get your permit ...

Lucky escape from a speed camera?
I was driving home earlier tonight about half ten and was in a 60mph zone doing 65mph, i was in a world of my own when i noticed the speed camera ( a mounted one on the side of the road ) i was just ...

Which would you rather have on the road driving a drunk driver or a person who's very very very sleepy?

White colored road signs meaning?
for the road signs like do not pass and road closed why are the signs colored white?? and not some other color what is its significance?...

How to get a street sign off of the sign bracket?
I already removed the street sign from the post, but it is still on a bracket and I cannot seem to remove it. I thought it would take just a regular ol' alan wrench but it has this weird center ...

Fire hydrants and bus stops?
In the city of New York, is it legal for a fire hydrant to overlap a bus stop? Isn't that a safety hazard?...

I'm Terrified to Take My Driving Test... PLEASE Help!!?
I took my 1st driving test a few months ago and I failed due to the fact that I was so nervous. I couldn't help myself, I was just so scared! Today I am so terrified that I can't bring ...

Why do so many cyclist feel they have the right to run red lights?
...yet the same ones expect automobile drivers to drive ten miles under the speed limit behind them while they're in the car lane? This is not to diss all cyclists, just the arrogant ones. A...

You can make a U-Turn on a green light or arrow, unless __________?

CFD2246
Can you drive a car with the airbags deployed?

Show all answers
Post your answer

bobby a
Rating
Yes, i some new cars it has a button for the airbag to be on or off.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

buddy_236
Rating
Sure, you just have to cut the one off the steering wheel.

UCANTCME
Rating
Yes you can but you must notify your insurance company of this and your rates will increase.

lawagoneer
Rating
I remember this being one of the biggest arguments against airbags when they were first coming out in the 1970's. As a result of the concerns ALL airbags are designed to rapidly deflate after being deployed so that if they went off accidentally, sensor fault, rough roads..., the driver would be able to maintain control of the vehicle. This still holds true today. After deployment airbags deflate rapidly, to the outside of the vehicle because the gas can be hazardous to your health, so that the occupants can exit the vehicle or rescue workers can access the occupants of the vehicle without endangering themselves.

Roxy
Rating
yes but make sure you try not to breath all that filler from inside

Ridge Craigford
Rating
Yes you can, but it might take a little trickery. You see usually when the airbags deploy, it's because the g-sensor in the front, rear or side of the car trigger them to. The g-sensor also trips a fuel cut-out switch to keep the car from catching fire in case the fuel lines were damaged in the accident. If you cut off the deployed airbag and locate the fuel-cut switch, you can reset it and be on your way. Most of them have a button you can use to reset it.

Rock Firestorm
Rating
No. Once the airbags have been deployed, you cannot legally drive that car until they've been reinstalled.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy