Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Cars & Transportation Safety
Legal Discussion Forum

In illinois is parking by non hanicapped legal in diagonal lines next to handicapped parking?
in illinois is parking by non handicapped legal in diagonal lines next to handicapped ...

Why do women talk on their cell phones , while driving all the time? ?
also, they never look in the rear view mirror for dangers?...

Did you know about old tires being so dangerous?
There is a 30 second commercial before the video.

Everyone should watch this!

http://abcnews.go.com/vi Details
I'm ...

What will happen to car regs in 2010?
Currently car regs are 08 or 58, what will happen when we reach 2010?...

Cheepest fire extinguisher

Is a black berry beter then a iphon

Can an egg break a windshield?
just wondering, because there is a street where cars always get egged while driving by at around 40mph and i was wondering if there is any way if an egg is thrown can it crack the windshield?...

Can i get in trouble just for being outside like around 3am ?
idk, cuz cops be on B.S. and idk, i dont want them to get in my way and stuff

Additional Details
im not over 18...

If you put significant weight in the bed of your truck, do you need to adjust tire air pressure
Say you put 2000 lbs in the bed of your truck, such as what the tongue weight of a 5er would do, must you then check tire air pressure(cold) and adjust?...

Is the driving age limit rising to 18?
if you were born in 1993 and above? so if you were born in 1992 would you be oright?...

Does a solicitor have to take out money off a claim for their expense?
I was in an accident where another car hit me. I was having mydriving lesson.
I had a solicitor come round my house and he was going through the conditions of what was going to be done.
<...

Which state in your opinion, has the worst drivers on the planet?
I was going to say "women are the worst drivers ever" but now to think of it, most women are expert drivers from some experience.

I live here in Massachusetts and we have THE WOR...

When should airbags deploy in a crash?
Hi

im just wondering when a cars airbags should deploy in a crash this is becuase earlier this week i was involved in a head on collision with another car on a single track road, we were ...

Where to go for Cat 1 Alarms in Bristol?
I'm looking to upgrade my security on my car to a Thatcham Cat 1 system. Where in Bristol or anywhere in the South west do they sell them and install them?

I know of Clifford, but was ...

Will a Car Catch on Fire when some Jumps in the Car???

What is the 'law' in the UK re on street parking?
My neighbour has become like the 'parking police' recently. Our street has on street parking, it is residential, a no-through road, with cars on one side parked. Do they have to face the ...

Whats the scariest car accident you've ever witnessed?
Im 20 and have yet to actually see a car accident with my own eyes. Ive seen some close calls. But have yet to actually witnessed a crash happen....

A car safety issues question?
heres a question for you guys. Explain how car safety is a local and global issue desribeit effects (e.g. social,economic) on human ...

Passenger Seat!?!?!?
How tall do you have to be to sit in the passenger seat! (in the car) Tell me the Weight, Height and age please! Thnkx!
Additional Details
I live in T...

INTERLOCK DEVICE???????????????????...
Will an interlock device detect when you blow on it if you are 420 friendly recently?...

Trile
Blinkers, how far in advance?
How far in advance do you have to turn on your blinker before changing lanes? Say, two hundred feet?
Additional Details
Legally how far do you have to turn the blinker on in advance?

Show all answers
Post your answer

UCANTCME
Rating
100 feet by law............

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

ja133
Rating
100 feet, but regarding changing lanes, i THINK you just need to give the other driver a warning in advance so that he doesn't slam on the breaks. ask a local cop.

Shane
I try and do it two lampposts before the turn.

dirtytricksracing@sbcglobal.net
Rating
You are suppose to signal and wait till it is safe to change lines not hit the signal and force your way over. I seem to remember something about a block when turning a corner. I always do.

Robbo
Rating
you should use it at least 100yds on a motorway or asap when on a side street

tronary
Legally there is no distance for lane change. You turn on the blinker then wait till it's safe to change. That is enough room without cutting anyone off.

Statie
Rating
PA Vehicle Code, Section 3334 Turning movements and required signals

(b) Signals on turning and starting - At speeds of less than 35 mph, an appropriate signal of intention to turn right or left shall be given continuously during not less than the last 100 feet traveled by the vehicle before turning. The signal shall be given during not less than the last 300 feet at speeds in excess of 35 mph. The signal shall also be given prior to entry of the vehicle into the traffic stream from a parked position.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy